i wish this poster was in my school

Discussion in 'General' started by kaceyk, Nov 21, 2007.

1. LOL

that's great :D

2. make some and put it up at your school?

3. haha that kids eyes are so fucked

4. Visine that dude...asap :)

5. yeah i'd print one off at your house then go to your schools copying machine and copy a bunch off so you dont waste your own ink cuz that shits expensive and your paper..

6. lol yeah print that shit off.

but thats kinda saying crack is dangerous

nothings really that dangerous in moderation and if your an intelligent and careful person.

7. Yea lol that would be kool,I would like to spread that on walls at my old school i went b4 i graduated. skool sucks they have the most iniformed government bullshit propoganda about pot in their lil pamphlet. Hell one day in the nurse's office took one b4 leaving home sick jus readin it at my place while blazing a joint, and maybe got one-two things right but the rest of it was jus damn right wrong.

One time they were passing these things out for school pledging you would be sober during the prom and all that skool stuff. It was one of these you trace ur hand to make this gay ass pledge crossed it out said stay high made some weird ass hand with creepy long fingers.

Next day my homeroom teacher is acting like something bad actually happend she said someone thought they were funny, and i jus wrote my name udontknowme so i never got caught they thought i was immature cause there like ppl drink/drive die every year blah blah blah it isn't joke that kind of crap. Im thinkin i said high and too i all i was doing was telling the truth of course i got fucked up that week anyways nice skit should put all my skool. It's not like i supported driving under the infleunce i sware public school its so much like our government.

8. This is one of my favorite posters of all time.

I had it as my desktop background for so long.

9. You show me a crack head that possess the skill to do something in moderation, and your post might have some validity to it. Crack is whack, especially for little kids. That banner is awesome

10. Yeah man there is nothing dangerous about smoking crack cocaine (*SARCASM*)

11. i dont think crack is really as bad as people say as long as you dont overdue it

12. I'd argue H isn't as bad as crack

13. lol

"Remember kids

POT IS SAFER THEN CRACK"

14. The crack in the picture looks like saltwater taffy