Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wish someone would invent...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyershockey44, May 10, 2010.

1. Word well I dont see how its immature but im not on this website to start shit with people I dont know so I'll just respect your opinion and move on..

Peace. And I'm lighting one right now, thanks for the suggestion.:wave:

2. HES OBVIOUSLY 18 DUHHHHH.
    I MEAN IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE IN THE RULES.
    If he wasn't, that would be breaking them.
    He wouldn't do that.
    Oh no no no.

3. alright man, did you really come in here to try to be a sarcastic(doesn't work when your on a computer..) little bitch? Cause I'm definitely 18 and I honestly don't care if you think I'm 5.. So if you just came in here to hate, peace the fuck out:hello:

4. Yeah that would be convenient, lol I dont clean my pipes until its so clogged with resin that I HAVE to.

Also just so u know I doubt OSG was trying to offend u man but this question is just more appropriate for the apprentice section.

5. Me either man, I just thought it would be good if like you were driving with your piece and needed to clean it real quick. And I'm sure he wasn't but I didn't even ask a question, Just stated a thought about an invention. But whatever It's gonna take more than some people talking shit on a website to bring me down, haha:hello:

6. monopoly;)

7. dude's just really fuckin' high, wish i was ;(

8. Lol this thread is comedy, oldskool u hella funny:D:D

9. i'd smoke that res

10. Ummmm I'm prettyyyyyy sure (I don't know.. i mighttttt be wrong, just a guess) but im preety sure its called a
    V-A-P-O-R-I-Z-E-R
    ????