Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wish someone would invent...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyershockey44, May 10, 2010.

1. #1 flyershockey44, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Some kind of little machine that fits in your pocket and you can just put your pipe in there and it cleans all the res out and disposes of it. Then you could bring pipes in your car, legally!

haha sorry if this is a shitty idea im really baked and it sounds good to me:smoking:

Edit: I was thinking, and this is how it could work, Its a tube the you put your pipe in, then you pour some rubbing alcohol+salt in and it shakes/brushes it in like a minute, then it puts all the resin water(filters out salt) in a chamber below the tube so you can either evaporate the alcohol or just poor it out.

2. Disposes??? More like a machine that will automatically transform it into a delicious cookie :hello:

3. I wish they would make a get out of jail free card.

4. Agreed :smoke:

5. hahaha that would be a shitty tasting cookie

6. Dude they got something better, its called a "Cookie" and there fucking great, the other day i got a big box of them from a gas station and ate them all in like 5 minutes.

7. i wish someone would invent... a smokeless bong like in harold and kumar.

8. I think we need a way to card people at the door to Seasoned Tokers and redirect them to Apprentice for threads like this :)

9. the invention you speak of is in your kitchen...a ziplock bag, warm water, rubbing alcohol, and kosher or sea salt(or even sand). put your pipe in the bag and seal then shake vigourously and empty out bag. then run warm water through te pipe for a minute or 2 then pack that clean bastard for a nice smooth hit

10. Why don't you invent it? ;)

11. hahaha okay?

12. ill get on that:rolleyes:

13. Or find a nice enough dedicated mod to move every single post that should be moved.

Haha, yeah right, who has time for that?

14. What are you, 12 or 14?

15. i wish i could be that young again:eek:, i was just throwin an idea out there, but whatever man, think whatever the fuck you want!

16. Rofl that sounds so legit right..:smoking:

17. just wondering, why was this moved again...?

18. Because threads like this belong in Apprentice Tokers. Seasoned Tokers is for grownups.

19. Cool, well you dont fuckin know me and although I probably havent been smoking for as long as you it doesnt mean im not a seasoned toker. Im sorry that im not as good at smoking as you and not a "grown up"...

20. I wasn't judging you per se. I was judging the immaturity of the thread, which is not one that belongs in Seasoned Tokers :)

Peace man. Smoke a bowl.