I wish i lived in the late 1800's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nycblazer, Jul 3, 2012.

1. #1 nycblazer, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    i was reading history about weed on wiki and in 1880 NYC had about 500 hashish parlors and it was completely tolerated by the authorities LOL... supposedly there were in every major city...

also this is really cool, its about how theres evidence of our founding fathers smoking pot.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHcVTvaJJHk]Our Founding Fathers Smoked Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

the jewish guy is HILARIOUS

2. I always liked the 1800's, and the 1100's especially...Around 12th century when we started seein' Hashashiyyin (Assassins). It has long been speculated that they used hashish as part of their assassinations, rumored to of smoked often before carryin' out said assassinations.

Now that shit, that shit would be a fuckin' wicked age to live in...With a short life expectancy, think of all of the shit you would accomplish!:cool:

3. I've lately been feeling like I belong in the 1970's-80's

4. ugh, no decent peices, no internet, no clean pussy? noty 4 me.

5. I would like to live in the 1400's ...could you imagine? Dam. Watch in the year 3426 people will say DAM I WISHED I LIVED IN THE 2000's! OMG!

And than someone in the year 3426 would respond with something along the lines of...

ugh, no decent peices, no internet, no clean pussy? noty 4 me.

6. Our forefathers grew and smoked hemp.

7. I'm good without all the disease, lack of medical care and general poverty that accompanied most of the 1800's.

8. Fixed, bud.

9. Smoking hash must have been fantastic, back in the 19th and early 20th century - and the cannabis "medicine" that was commonly used was three times stronger than the hash! Smoking parlors actually continued well into the 1930's.

Lots of good info from Jack Herer:

Chapter 12 « JackHerer.com

10. yeah dude imagine taking a train into NYC going to some cannabis den getting maddd high then fuckin some bitch you met there? WAY better than raves IMO

11. Ewww no, people were funky back then.

No air conditioning, no refrigerator, and no indoor plumbing.

Did you know Ben Franklin didn't believe in taking baths, he believed as many others did standing in an open window buck naked letting the wind "cleanse him was enough.

I bet you could smell ole Ben coming before he got there.

12. I would of been a mountain man. I wish i could of done that. I would of been best friends with john marston.

13. Ahahaha!

14. I could dig being a cowboy, single action army on the hip. Hittin the saloons n shit.

15. "Do you smell ass?"

"oh, hey Ben!"

XD!

16. i think we woiuld shoot at eachotther in saloon. All the bitches want me.

17. The only bitches you'd find in the saloon would be call girls, and with the cash id take off you in our poker game id hit up the finest one hahah.

18. I'd shoot you and get my money lol all the bitches still want me

19. Shit would be cool if I was white lol

20. I wish I lived in the fukn 70's! =D