Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wish I had just enough for a single jay. I cant sleep.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moosieman, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I need medicine damn it. I need to sleep. I got shit to do tomorrow.

2. warm milk, deep slow breathing, count backwards from 100 and imagine yourself slowly sinking into a warm pink bubble

3. [quote name='"ihugtrees"']warm milk, deep slow breathing, count backwards from 100 and imagine yourself slowly sinking into a warm pink bubble[/quote]

This works better high.

4. scrape your pipe/bowl for resin.

5. Get some Sleepy Time tea. It has chamomile and other relaxing herbs in it.

6. Very good stuff.

Another good tea for sleeping is Sweet Dreams.

7. [quote name='"DragonMage"']Get some Sleepy Time tea. It has chamomile and other relaxing herbs in it.[/quote]

Caan this be bought at like a Fred mayer ooh Walmart.

8. if OTC meds don't bother you then take some benadryl, knocks me right out

otherwise just listen to some chill music, cose your eyes and if you're not asleep within an hour or so then its probs just not gonna happen haha

9. [quote name='"ihugtrees"']warm milk, deep slow breathing, count backwards from 100 and imagine yourself slowly sinking into a warm pink bubble[/quote]

Does it have to be pink? Lol

10. Drink, hit up a girl, or hit up a dealer haha. Sex, beer, and weed are the only 3 things that help me sleep.

11. Smoke some resin. Roaches or bowls or kief or whatever. Lol

12. Dude, if you can't afford a single jay, weed should not be your priority.

13. [quote name='"Laith"']Dude, if you can't afford a single jay, weed should not be your priority.[/quote]

Or I just ran out of my stash and my next check is on Thursday. When you assume, you make an ass outta you and me.

14. Count sheep.

15. Take a nyquil, they knock you out. Not something to do regularly, but it is good in a tight fix

16. [quote name='"StoneyMcGhee"']Take a nyquil, they knock you out. Not something to do regularly, but it is good in a tight fix[/quote]

Yeah I was out of weed lst week and took 4 Nyquil gel capsules as a replacement. Lol knocked me right out

17. Melatonin works every time

18. maybe for u...thats a weird ass herb homie

19. [quote name='"mrghozt"']

maybe for u...thats a weird ass herb homie[/quote]

For real. That stuff had me all sorts of messed up. I used to get terrible nightmares that made me sit awake anyways from using it.