I wish i had ADD

Discussion in 'General' started by thehybridlife, Jul 9, 2007.

1. this is interesting
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yj72e5q61Fs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yj72e5q61Fs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. I love Olbermann so much!

He is one of the few media jockey's which can still be considered a journalist.

3. what a great doctor she is, and i think she was a little stoned during the interview lol

4. haha yeah i noticed that too

5. Interesting.

I think some children could benefit from this. But when you consider the number of children diagnosed with ADD/ADHD you have to wonder if the diagnosis is correct.

Children should be able to be children for a little while. So what johnny is a little hyper- children can't be hyper.

I'm just saying to say this is the ideal treatment for all kids is way off base to say.

6. Well so is ritalin.

7. I have Ritalin for ADD, i love it.
    *FREAK OUT* lol

8. "cannabis, you may now this as weed, mary-jane, reefer" that was funny, I enjoyed that. Yeah that sounds pretty cool, but I don't think little kids need any kind of drugs.. even if it the holy herb. maybe a little, i meen a lot older.

9. That's interesting. Mmm cannabis cookies.
    Anyways, I think it's a very good idea (for those children who definantly suffer from ADD... not just for any kid who seems a bit hyper. I would say it's a much better alternative to ritalin...)

ooh and to those who already stated it.. I must agree she did seem a tad high during the interview haha

10. this makes me wonder why people smoke at all, i mean gosh darn it, you can get so much more use out of it by ingestion. of course, it's probably the convenience of lighting a pipe, inhaling, exhaling.

11. And smoking is way to damn fun. :cool:

12. my little bro has add and since showing him whats up with the herb his grades have went from d's to b's and has stayed out of trouble in school. not aderall no ritalin nothing helped him my parents used to want to fucking kill him everyday he was so bad when he didnt take his meds but it totally fucked with who he was it made him act like this mindless drone. with weed he is all better. plus i got to take his pills:hello: which were ok because it give me the speed feeling and i hate that!

13. thats awesome, i would like to know the dosage.....i have ADD and i have found smoking helps, but as she said, it only lasts a couple hours........id rather eat a cookie than take a fat rip and cough my balls off.......although thats fun as well.

I should show this to the rents so they can see i have been PROPERLY medicating myself, instead of doing drugs.........lol