I wish I had a girlfriend to distract me from the stresses of life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by briangumble, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I'm very ambitious and I'm under a lot of pressure to be successful. Lately I've had to deal with a lot of bullshit and setbacks so I'm struggling right now, and it would just be so amazing if I had a girlfriend to take my mind off everything I have going on right now. But I can't get one. I rarely meet new girls and when I do meet a girl I'm attracted to she's either not attracted to me or she's undateable, and by that I mean they'll either have a boyfriend already, or this one girl I met for example was single but she was pregnant which I didn't know at the time when I asked her out. I'm gonna bounce back and recover from everything I'm going thru. And ironically when I am successful that's probably gonna be when all the girls jump on the bandwagon and start flocking to me. But right now when I really need them they're no where to be found.

2. #2 StonedOpossum, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Are you sure a woman is the best thing to reduce your stress? I can understand wanting a companion, but a girlfriend could wind up meaning more stress.

I completely feel for your lady situation though. I'm there myself.

3. relationships come with drama bro not saying its a bad thing I guess what im saying is it can be the best thing to happen to you or the worst feeling ever. Any guy thats been hurt before knows what im talking about.

4. a/income/l ?????

5. It would be so nice to have a girl and be able to say "she was with me before I had any money". When people come around after you have money and success you can't really trust them.

22/Not enough/Cali

6. Trust me man, girls are stressful
    I love my girlfriend to death, we've been together for five years, and in my years of dating I've learned this.

Girls bitch, they nag, they're needy, they're mean, they're expensive. They'll make the nicest guy in the world feel like an asshole.

But on top of all that, they're really hot and make the best sandwichs

7. lol that must of been so awkward when you asked out the pregnant chick,it probably went like

her: "im pregnant, do you still wanna date me?"

you: :confused_2: :hide:

8. damn what kind of girls have you been dating?

9. Attractive ones?

10. girls from the real world

11. [quote name='"P7m3R"']Trust me man, girls are stressful
    I love my girlfriend to death, we've been together for five years, and in my years of dating I've learned this.

Girls bitch, they nag, they're needy, they're mean, they're expensive. They'll make the nicest guy in the world feel like an asshole.

But on top of all that, they're really hot and make the best sandwichs[/quote]

Damn sounds like me ex. I remember she always bitched at me for not having enough money to buy shit, so I go and work more just to have her turn around and bitch about me not being there with her enough anymore because I'm working all the time...bitches be crazy!

12. I feel the same way, although I'm afraid of being cheated on. I'm not the most confident person. :confused_2:

13. Sounds like your girlfriend sucks.

14. It really does, kind of a can't live with them/without them situation. I wouldn't want a girl like that.

15. You have mistaken my girlfriend for your mother

16. I think you mean shallow ones.

17. All you need is Mary to distract you from stress. :smoke:

18. Dude, wimmen have their own stresses and shite. I'm surrounded by 'em...my wife, my daughter, hell my CAT is a girl. My life, as easy as it is, is full of stress.

19. [quote name='"WildWill"']Dude, wimmen have their own stresses and shite. I'm surrounded by 'em...my wife, my daughter, hell my CAT is a girl. My life, as easy as it is, is full of stress.[/quote]

Mr. I-smoke-weed-at-work, have a lovely daughter and a wife who loves me has a hard knock life.

;)

But wow, where is the testosterone in your home, Will?!?! I cannot imagine what you go through one week outta the month.

20. I haven't met one woman who doesn't bitch at their boyfriend, not one. Even the coolest chicks I know still bitch at their boyfriends.

That's