Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wish i could do things when im high :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Jan 18, 2011.

1. whenever i smoke im not really able to function. I cant drive, have a regular conversation, get things done. Anyway i can be funtional when im high?

2. get a vape

edit: dont fucking drive though

3. That isn't what marijuana is for bro...

4. Get used to smoking weed.

5. what will a vape do better compared to just smoking a bowl or bong?

6. Try to smoke a little bit less at a time. try smoking half of what your used to smoking to get really high. You should be able to function better then but thats just common sense.

7. its a more clear headed high, its been described as a more functional high as well.

8. I used to be like that. Once you get used to being high you can do pretty much anything imo...

9. First off, don't drive if you aren't safe doing so while intoxicated.

Also, marijuana is for relaxation after everything important is done and you can chill at a house//establishment.

A good solution: Sativa Bud + Vaporizer.

10. yeah when you become a more frequent smoker, you'll be able to function better.

and like mentioned smoke a smalled bowl. you may not feel it right away, but there is a delay. smoke a little, wait. if not high enough smoke a little more ten minutes later.

11. Load bowl...take a few rips, set bowl down and chill for a minute, if not high enough take a few more rips, set bowl down and chill for a minute...etc.

But yeah, don't fucking drive.

12. Smoke 3 grams a day for a week then cut back and you will find your self extremely functional smoking more moderately the next week

13. Try smoking less. When I first started smoking I wouldn't be able to talk to my parents but, now I can pretty much do anything I do sober. You'll get used to being high and eventually you will be able to do everything you do sober!

14. Man really you just gotta smoke often and more and get used to the herb. I was totally like you at first couldn't do shit but now I can get baked before school and actually LEARN and people who don't know wouldn't even guess I smoked weed ever in my life!

15. I think this may be true for some, but never has been for me. with a vape, i feel it is more slow acting, so i will just toke away at that all teh day feelin all fine, hten boom! im speaking another language i never learned all the sudden.

gotta take it slow on vapes for now on i suppose :D

16. I can do everything when im high.

17. You have to build your tolerance up. I've been vaping everyday for the past three years and I can function just fine while high. I vape everyday before work and throughout work with my MFLB. You get used to being high all the time lol.

18. but when you are high all the time, what is the point of getting high? to me, at least, it seems like you need the perspective of sober life in order to really appreciate getting high, it heightens hte sensation. otherwise, if youre always high, the sky becomes the new ground, so to speak.

19. I see what you're saying, but it's not like I'm never sober ya know? I would say the majority of the time I am high though. I've never gotten "bored" so to speak when it comes to getting high. I'm a chill person sober so when I vape it just makes me even more chill. Nothing bothers me when I'm high because everything is interesting and exciting. Work is not only tolerable, it's actually fun.

I look back at who I was say four years ago and I can definitely say weed has changed my perspective on a lot of things and has made me a better person in the process.

20. Be careful OP, you might end up doing a complete 180 and not be able to do anything without being high.