I will never look at our planet the same...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dubzilla27, Oct 21, 2015.

1. #1 Dubzilla27, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
    THE EARTH IS FLAT? Alright now that you're done laughing let's get serious lol I used to laugh and ignore whenever I came across the flat earth theory, but I finally gave in and decided to have a look at it and quite frankly I might have a whole new perspective. I mean if real, this is some crazy shit

2. #3 Techno mechanical fox, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015

The earth is a physical object composed of real mater.

“Enslaving us so we go along with a system that is corrupt.”

Yes, because the government of the US totally has their shit
    together, is in no way inept, and could pull of this conspiracy; and have the USSR and other powers buy into a sack of bullshit.

3. At 2:39 the video says we have never photographed the galaxy core

Reckt.

[​IMG]

4. LOL

5. Because it is moving extremely fast relative to the earth.

6. Bill nye does this one at 1:30 by using a vertical horizon.

7. Exactly, and you can spot break ups and variances. Why the roundness that you never bothered to address.
    Why fall to rhetoric when there is so much opposing facts. Spend half the time learning the science behind it as you do exploring the "conspiracy".
    Simple question;
    How do you explain the roundness of the Earth displayed on the Moon during an eclipse?
    :smoke:

8. that which can be asserted with youtube videos can be dismissed with youtube videos

i guess

subscribe

9. We're really on the edge of an event horizon created by a CERN black hole. The horizon has been stretched. Also, we really live on the inside crust of earth, the Nazi's had that figured out. It was the reason the pointed telescopes up to spy on the other half of the world. That was before CERN of course. No worries though, we'll make contact with the next dimension soon.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/565315/Scienti...

10. halfway to a DEAD planet. yee haw

:)

11. Flat earth theory is fallacious. Each theory can kinda prove some point, but when pitted against all the evidence and using it to base other arguments, the individual arguments crumble.

12. The earth is flat and theres no doubt about it... Religion has said for many years the earth is flat,, so theres no denying it! God told the pope and other religious leaders that it was so why even look into it? God and the bible wouldnt lie, would god lie in his own book? No. The only reason the earth looks round is because governments doctor them so they try to keep the power away from the religious leaders, its whatever though theyll be in hell.

13. Would that make Earth the dinner plate of the gods then?

14. Yea, god could eat people if he wanted

15. None of us can say for sure if the earth is flat or not. None of us have ever gone into space to see haha.
    But who wants to try? I have a chair and a thousand helium balloons...

16. U cud observe a ship driving away from the shore.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. You can observe the curvature of the earth by placing a go pro inside a well insulated capsule attached to a large helium balloon with a GPS tracker for retrieval. The balloon will have to be able to handle expansion forces as it travels further and further until it reaches an altitude that has an equal pressure outside the balloon as inside (helium is light and exhibits low pressure, sorta). So it'll travel high enough to see the earth.

It's a common father son project now a days, can find it on YouTube.

18. any one of the hundreds of people who fly planes around the world every single day can confirm its not flat

-Yuri