I will never drink hard liquor again.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by suburbantoker, Feb 13, 2009.

1. psssh. reverse that and then you'll be good.

2. I think everyones said that at some point, usually when you wake up next to some bitch you've never seen before, in a House you don't recognize as your own, and a headache so bad that suicide is actually a serious option just to get rid of the pain. I know that's how it happened to me.

3. lol.. that was not the last time you'll be drinking hard liquor. it'll somehow come around again and somehow get back into your stomach...

my only advise is stay away from tequilla....

seriously.. stay very far away from tequilla

4. i woke up in a closet after a night of coke, liquor and anger.

5. Fuck all alcohol it's poison. Just had the worst hangover this morning. I felt like I was gonna die, and this was BEER. You see beer just takes long to get to that "fuck alcohol" stage but it's still just as wack.

Sure if you just drink a few beers it's not bad but who the hell does that and why? lol

Stick to weed and coke(rare occasions)

6. lol hence the expression "whats your poison.." and i dont think its the alcohols fault.. i think you just have a binge drinking problem

and coke? lol... im not too sure if coke is better or less bad for you...

7. me too but the last time i drank jack and coke didnt end well. :D +rep to you.

8. I'm pretty sure doing a natural substance on the RARE occasion is better for you than doing an easily accessible deadly toxin that involves a rotting process inorder to come to completion.

FYI - Alcohol messes up nearly every system in your body whereas most illegal drugs(coke, meth, weed, H) only mess up 1 or 2.

You need to check your leaders my friend.:)

9. Crown Royal
    Vodka
    Captain Morgan

If it's not one of those three, i wont drink it.
    not even kidding. I'm soo picky. :]

But everyone loves beer i'll drink that whenever.

10. ^ I Agree 100%. Blue moon is my fav. beer as well. I dont understand why so many people enjoy the water beers..bud light, coors light, etc. If i drink one of them i get saliva..lol..and im an alcoholic. A 12-pack of Blue moon usually has me feeling pretty drunk.

11. i will NEVER drink heaven hill vodka EVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!

last time i drank too much of that shit i thought i was on shrooms. i saw the walls and ceiling breathing. it made me want to puke that much more.

12. qft. Fuck liquor.

13. damn dude, did you piss on somebody or something?

14. Never drink Heaven Hill anything, that stuff is terrible. I say the same thing though, "Never going to drink again!". I hate beer so thats not an option, all I really drink is Whiskey. So here I am, 8:15am on a Wednesday morning hung over as shit after killing a pint in a matter of hours last night. Goddamn It.

15. straight jack is where its at.

16. It all depends on what you ate, and how your body can cope with it on that day. I never had any trouble with hard liqour...until the time I punted a 40 of whiskey, blacked out and became a mess...

Ever since then it's never mistreated me; you just gotta know not to have to much.

17. No way hard A is where its at, beer tastes like shit and takes to long to get drunk.

18. I hardly drink at all, but I really don't like hard liquor, but I usually don't get a choice. Beer is very good, not the watered down bullshit though..

19. Lol I've said that before and then I smoked and drank more and was cool

20. thats ok man, more for me!