I will never drink again.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by se7ensins, Nov 14, 2010.

1. I am 18

My parents were gone from the house today, doing their daily activities.

They happened to have a bottle of Sweet Carolina Sweet Tee.. Raspberry Flavored

My dumbass was thinking, "What the hell, Ive never gotten drunk before so lets do this"

Took the bottle out of the fridge, drank 2 shots..35 Ml each (keep in mind this is 35% alcohol)

It tasted like shit..now that I remember that horrid taste I wish I never have had it registered in my taste buds...

after two shots I did not feel anything. I thought, "What the hell!" and took three more shots, equaling 5.

At this moment I felt tipsy I started feeling a tiny bit dizzy when I walked, and this diminutive dizziness entertained me to the max. I was living large. I was so happy. I felt so alive. I just couldn't keep from talking to myself...It is hard to explain.

I then thought, "Since I took 5 shots and feel good, I'll take two more and feel great!" So I took two more fucking shots. At this point I was in my prime. I felt the dizziness increase, and I was aroused (not sexually, of course) by this dizzy feeling. I was chilling watching TV and I then decided to take 3 more shots, but the taste limited me to one.

I was sitting watching TV once again. I started to feel dizzier..a bit too dizzy. At that time I knew I had over-done it. Every time I tried to walk, I felt queasy, and it fucking sucked. Everything started to go downhill from there.

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I was on the couch when my cat Louis (picture later, he is seriously the best cat ever.) scratched on the window (He is a indoor/outdoor cat, so when he is hungry or when he wants to just hang out he scratches the window and waits until someone lets him in.)

I faintly remember stumbling over to the window and letting him in. This was when I was about 90% drunk. I felt like I had no control over this beast named alcohol, and it was taking me for a serious ride.

I tried to get on the computer but I couldn't. My mind could not process basic functions, such as entering my password. I kept trying to enter my 12 digit pass code, but always got one fucking letter wrong EVERY time.

At this point I was 100% wasted. I felt very scared, and I felt as if I was going to die from the alcohol I consumed. Every time I tried looking at something my vision would gradually start to go upwards from the thing I was trying to look at..it is hard to explain. This action almost made me puke.

I could not stand this anymore. At first I admired alcohol as a god, a god that gave me access to limited feelings. GOOD feelings. I was wrong at this point, and I realized it. I knew I had to get this nasty shit out of my body ASAP, so I stumbled outside.

I knelt and made myself throw up by sticking my finger in my mouth and touching my uvula. I can remember throwing up multiple times. I also remember screaming for Jesus to take the pain away, which is ironic, because I barely even acknowledge "Jesus" and his "Healing powers". I just needed someone or something to take this shit away. I knew I fucked up badly. For a long time I considered calling my parents and asking them to help me, but I decided to man up and handle it myself.

I made myself throw up until I could no longer. I remember wanting to be sober so badly. I thought that if I threw all of it up that I would feel normal again, but when I stumbled back into the house, I still was dizzy as shit. I laid on my couch and slept for hours...hours...

I have just woken up and am writing this story about 1 minute after I woke up. I wanted to write about it while drunk but It was just out of the question. I feel about 10% drunk still, but All the dizziness and shit is gone. I vowed to myself at this time never to drink alcohol again. It is horrible.

Luckily the herb was waiting to welcome me in his glass chamber. I smoked up and felt great.

The end. Thanks for reading!

2. people say the same thing about weed if they over do it there first time :/ you really just need to know your limit is all and it seems like yours is around 7 shots or so dude. next time try a couple things such as not drinking by yourself, not over doing it, and not take your rents alcohol.. cool story though bro.

3. I love these stories... reminds me of when I first started drinking and didn't know my limits.

Well, except that I knew it was my own damn fault and not the alcohol.
    Next time, take it slow.

4. Release me from my glass chamber, and I shall bestow upon you a profound stupor!

[​IMG]

5. Sounds like my last night except the throwing up part.

6. thanks for replays guys. I do admit I myself bestowed shit upon myself because I over-did it, but I am just not going to risk it again. It was horrible.

7. Well, it looks like you just entered the world of drinking. Welcome, dude! :cool:

Let's look at this logically:

You took eight shots over a short period of time (less than an hour, I would imagine) when you have never drank before (absolutely no tolerance/experience w/drunkenness)

Holy hell, man.

I said the same thing when I had a bad experience with drinking, though. I used to binge drink a little in high school, but I stopped after my first hangover experience my freshman year of college (I felt like the girl from The Exorcist I threw up so much :(). I haven't been wasted/drunk since then (two years ago), but a beer/glass of wine or two is alright every now and then. In fact, once I turn 21 I imagine a glass of wine in the evenings might be awesome. Also, eating with your drink is not a bad idea. It will absorb some of the alcohol and make it easier on your stomach.

You just need to find your limits, man. Alcohol can be nice, IN MODERATION. That's the key. ;)

P.S. Got a hangover yet? lol

8. You over did it...

Give it a while to kick in, first off, then take more, judging on how you feel. (Once you've done it for a while you really don't need this step at all as you can pretty much just learn your own tolerance.)

However eventually it can get to the point where you just want more and more constantly because you feel so fucking awesome... That's when you usually over-do it.

Considering this was your first time drinking, yeah, you over-did it...

I don't see why you would never drink again... I did the same with weed, first time I ever smoked I smoked five bowls to myself... Wasn't a great time the next day... Of course that's just a bit excessive, especially for your first time. Now that I know my limits, just like I already did with alcohol, I love it. As well as drinking, it's a ton of fun.

9. Lol how old are you op?

10. thanks for being cool man.

Yes, the hangover is on me, and it sucks ass.

I did know about the eating part but I seriously tried my hardest to go get turkey and make a sandwich but it was tool ate, lol

11. jeez, talk about jumping into the deep-end. Next time try sipping on a couple of beers and getting a pleasant buzz going. Limit yourself to about 4 or 5 drinks in a 3 or 4 hour period, and you'll probably get that on top of the world feeling again, but without the dizziness part. I drink often, and I weigh about 180 lbs, and that much alcohol in that short of a time would probably make me sick too.

You got what I always call "the spins." It feels like the world is spinning all around you, and as soon as you start to feel that, you know that you're in for a shitty night. You did the right thing by barfing up all that shit, or else you'd probably feel a lot worse.

If someone was a first time toker, would you recommend them taking 10 giant bong rips of some sour diesel as their first experience with weed? You have to ease into things, man...

12. 18 man, Its the first sentence of the post.

13. Thanks for advance man. Thing is, I am really lean and only weigh 145 pounds so the stuff hit me hard. And yes, all the shots were taken in a 30 min period.

14. What the fuck....there is so much wrong with this story....

First of all, you're 18 and never got drunk before...understandable..............so thats why you don't take 5 shots of a 35% alcohol drink unless you wanted what happened to happen.

Second of all, did you're wife kick your ass out the house, taking the kids and all of your belongings?

no?

then why in the fuck did you decide to get shitfaced ALONE ???????

15. Every time I wake up next to some ugly bitch I say the same thing. That firewater can be a motherfucker.

16. had you taken 2 shots less it would have been a blast. unfortunately, this happens to everyone sooner or later. now you know your limits. next time take a few and enjoy

17. shots on ur first time? and 10? wow lol no wonder u dont wanna drink again. just pace yourself man, shit lasts a long time. try mixed drinks next time

18. nah man this hangover sucks ass, I cant even think about alcohol without feeling queasy..I pee like every hour since Ive been drinking a shit ton of water since I keep feeling thirsty even after big cups of water...My stomach is like really weak it fucking hurts.

19. haha ya dude im not drinking anymore either. got way too drunk a few weeks ago before school of whiskey and tequilla. i dont know how much i had, because i was just drinking it out of a water bottle lol. i was 17 at the time (just turned 18 when i registered for this site) and it was like my 15th or so time getting drunk. anyways ya, it was awesome for the first hour or so, my friend was drunk too and we were just being drunk idiots lol. but ya, i almost puked in 1st period, puked a little on my desk in second (didnt get caught somehow) and then ditched 3rd and 4th period to puke in the bathroom. not fun haha.

20. smoke some weed and eat some food and you'll feel better.