Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i ....... when im high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vasa111, Jan 23, 2010.

1. when im stoned and i walk i have a bounce in my step? if that makes sence?

post what you do when your blazed :smoking:

2. I kill fewer people when I am high...

3. umm when im on sum sizzurp i start walkin like a robot... but idont thimnk i walk any difrently wit weed

4. Post on your thread, dude. Duh.

5. I live my life

6. I robo-tripped for my first time on 1 bottle (300 mg or so) of DXM, it was honestly the best drug of my life actually.

I could barely walk without using walls around me to support myself.. :hello:

7. I feel at the right place and stoned when I'm high. Oh yeah

8. I get super horny and touchy feely and just start rubbing against things. :love:

9. Wow I thought I was the only one.

When I was walking to the variety store after blazing, you could say I looked crazy while walking. A couple were walking by and I could hear their conversation from down the block and I heard the lady say "Why is that guy walking like that?....creepy." I just felt like telling her off, but I just ignored it and pretended not to over hear.

10. I blaze summore
    WOOOOOH

11. i know what you mean about that "bounce". I've gotten that before, it's like your knees arent fitting right into your legs and they just give out but hold up at the very end. I'm too blazed to describe it further lol