I went POSTAL on a bitch and whooped ass in the process

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sublime4Life, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Part One]

Today I was hanging with some friends feeling kinda shitty. I had a bad ass headache and stomach ache and wasent putting up with shit. So were crusin in my car when I pull my cd booklet outta my bag and pull out some Bob and put it in the CD player. I was jammin listening to music wantin to spark some up when I hear "I hate this guy he sucks!" I double take the bitch and just stare into her with the eyes of satan... We get into this big long arguement about music (keep in mind she listens to like Disney and retarded shit) and just when I think this bitch can't get anymore stupider she says "I'm sorry I dont think Bob Marley is the best singer alive." I just look at her dumbfounded wanting to slap a hoe. I just say fuck it and say "you know what fuck you, get the fuck outta my car!" and I dump her off on the fucking interstate like 2 miles from town. I hate when people are in my car or my house and disrespect my music or my shit. It irrates the fuck outta me. Im USUALLY a calm guy about shit like this but this bitch put me over the edge.

[Part Two]

Her brother being a d-bag like normal gets pissed off at me for dumping her on the side of the road. I'm like 5' 10" and this guys like 5' 6" so he starts yelling at me in my own house so I pull out my shotgun (not loaded) and hold it in my hand. At this point he shits his pants and says "sorry..blah blah blah". I'm not accepting it so I punched him in his chest and hes like "WTF??:eek:" I pushed him into my fucking birdbath and he gets up and runs off into his car and takes off. I've had problems in the past with this tard, he likes to think hes the big cheese so i thought I would knock him down a peg.

2. #2 SmokinGirly, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    theres easier ways of dealing with stuff like this
    boooo
    lost respect for you brahhh

3. Real mature, never pull a gun unless you intend to use it. :rolleyes:

4. Um...your cool. You ditch a girl on the side of the rode for not agreeing that Bob Marley was the greatest singer ever, and you make an extremely pussy move by pulling a gun out on somebody unarmed so that you don't have to fight him, because you know he woulda beat your ass to the curb. He had every right to beat you because you fucking ditched a girl in the middle of some interstate where she had to fend for herself to get home without a ride.......

5. wow ur a cocksuckin pussy if a faggot like u ever punched me id rip that gun out of ur bitch ass hands and knock ur ass out go get into a real fight then come talk to me

6. LoL good story

7. Damn dude, I mean i like Bob Marley as much as the next guy but I guess some people just don't. So this bitch didn't like Bob Marley. Big deal. You didn't have to dump her off the highway two miles from town. That's a dick move. At least you could just educate her on the way back to wherever you were driving and logically explain why Marley is better than Hannah Montanna or some shit. If you don't like the bitch don't hang out with her.

As for the second part, again you prove that your a bitch who can't handle shit. When this dude starts getting up in your face instead of putting him in his place and talking to him about it, or at least fist fighting him, you pull out a fucking shotgun for the sole purpose of scaring him into submission. That says, "Hey I'm too much of a pussy to fight you but Ima pull out this weapon that you can't defend against to show how tough I am!"

But in the first place, even if this guy is a douchebag, I would be pissed as fuck if some dude dropped my sister off a couple miles from town on the side of the road. You just shouldn't treat women (or people in general) like that unless they really do something to deserve it. And dissing your music isn't a good enough reason IMO.

Smoke some weed and chill out dude. Maybe even apologize to these two.

8. and this guy is right that kid prob woulda knocked u out and ur a fuckin chump for leavin a girl on the side of the road wtf ur never gonna get pussy

9. WOW, oh shit man, im scared of you, your so gangster.

My ass you woulda pulled that gun away from him in his own house, and you wouldnt even know if it was loaded, you woulda taken your chances, next thing you know, your brains are on the wall.

Can't be gangsta when your dead, so shut the fuck up you little bitch.

10. dude..

not all girls like bob marley.. THINK ABOUT IT!

11. Is this supposed to be some kind of Marley/birthday thread?

12. Sir, it is people like you who shame the fine men at the NRA.

13. :hippie:

lolz hahah birdbath

14. Couldn't agree more, lost a lot of respect for you man.

You know for someone who claims to love Bob Marley so damn much, you seem to go completely against his quest for peace and love.

15. #15 Starlore, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    For some reason I get the feeling you took the time to share this because you were hoping others would be agreeing with what you did.

Isn't that the truth.

16. this is some fucked up shit. you sir are a disgrace to bob marley and all that is good in the world. change your ways pls

17. Haha word..

We all have them days, no respect lost for ya. Keep it real.

18. yeah man.. bob marley stood for going postal on bitches

19. I love it. Dont let nobody fuck with you. I gotta admit the whole throwing her out of the car on the interstate sounds a bit much but who am I to judge. I know what it feels like to lose it, I feel you bro. However, had you fucked with me and my daughter with your unloaded shotgun I wouldve tazed your ass and jacked your gun :D talking about height fool, you pissin me off I got one word for you: balls. one day your gonna step up to someone who actually has some. (this posts intent is NOT to be an ass but to give you a NICE dose of reality in hopes you dont get a BAD dose of it) been there done that be kind please rewind. :D smoke more weed man you need to chill

20. Thread backfire!

I'm gonna go along with the mob mentality and say that you were pretty wrong for what you did. I understand your reasons, but you (OP) took it to a whole new level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.