Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I went on nuggmd to get an online mmj certificate.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by zelma peterson, Mar 27, 2017.

1. So i wanted to get a medical marijuana card but am too nervous about going into a evaluation clinic, i looked online and found nuggmd.com and did some research on them but nothing really came up there are a few reviews but i still want to be sure yknow. so anyway i want to know if anyone on here has used this site and if the certificate or card they got in the mail is legit? or did i just get a fake mmj certificate and should have just followed my first mind and took my ass down to the clinic in the first place.

2. Why are you nervous about getting your card?

3. Im not sure if the physician would take me serious or if i would get the cops called on me. so i decided to go online and get the card instead

4. If you have a real medical condition, with the records to back it up then they have to take you serious.

5. Why would they call the cops on you...

#patientsovercups

6. its just a paranoid speculation i had.

7. @zelma peterson
    Doctor: Set down please.
    You: Thank you.
    Doctor: Sign here.
    You: Thank you.
    Exit........
    Done Deal.
    In 10 years of getting my California Medical Cannabis card it's never changed
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. Go to mmjdoctoronline.com. That's where I got mine and I haven't had any problems. You get a copy in a few hrs but most dispensaries want the original copy, which comes in the mail a few days later.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Youngsters!

10. lol I find this insane. Headaches is plenty. I did not run into this issue due to my conditions however headaches and help sleeping is all you need to get your card.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. is it better than nuggmd.com and is there a limit to how many certificates you have?

12. Ive never heard of nuggmd so I don't know.

I'm not sure what you mean by certificate. Do you mean recommendations? You can order an extra copy for a fee. Or are you asking how many people you can get recs for with your account? That I don't know, but it's all on the site.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

14. I am waiting on them for close to a month.... I will be describing the process but I am pessimistic it has taken too long and no answer yet