Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I weight 105 pounds 5'8 Height help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lovebeanbabe, May 18, 2018.

1. I have ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill everyday Im extremely underweight I know , I try very hard to gain weight but I am prescribed Vyvanse and Addys... I have a drug test coming up I have stopped smoking now for about a week. I go to the sauna and steam-room as well... Does my weight effect how fast thc comes out? I was a daily smoker smoking 3-4 times a day... I bought two home drug test kits to see and even bought a 7 day detox I know these don't always work but I'm paranoid please help I don't sleep anymore. Please help Thanks..I can't get gain weight if I try.

2. can't you just use someone else's piss?

3. probably not ... Its ordered by the court its my only drug test I ever have to take .... I lost my licenses and I have to take this test to get it back

4. You need to find out what kind of test it is. Ask someone that has gone thru this already. I've put a bottle of piss in my waistband like 3 0r 4 times. Did the home tests come up positive?

5. Its for sure a urine test... Im going to take the home drug test tomorrow I haven't taken it yet ... Im not sure if IDRC ordered drug tests are watched... I will have to find out but I'm pretty sure they are

6. Go buy a test and test yourself they sell them at walmart and target good luck hope ya don’t get screwed over

• Like Like x 1
  7. thanks,appreciate it I have bought two already I will take my first one tomorrow

8. Yep, court ordered test are almost always observed. In some states attempting to fake one is also a felony. I worked for a state government years ago and saw someone who had a condom full of substitute urine bust in the waiting room. He went to jail immediately, even though his was a non-criminal case.

9. Op, while your weight, body fat, and metabolism do play a factor it is still possible to have abnormal results. The problem is that THC metabolites are stored in fat cells. So basic stoner science leads us to believe that losing weight and excess body fat will help. That is true to an extent. However, it doesn't take in to account the fact that virtually every organ and major part of your body has fat tissue where THC metabolites can also be stored. Unless you can find a way to shed a few pounds off of your pancreas or liver, then it is still possible to have a slower than average natural detox time.

10. Thanks for the advice