I watched The Union

Discussion in 'General' started by qwertyasdf, Aug 15, 2012.

1. this.

2. Don't know why people hate on the movie. Its a great film, I showed it to my mom and I think along with other resources it can be really useful.

3. [quote name='"Kramer"']

You guys are backwards.

The red pill is the one that sends you deeper into the rabbit hole.

The blue pill is where the story ends, and you start back in your normal, everyday life.

Edit - I'll stop paraphrasing:

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."[/quote]

Lol my bad it's been awhile. Im biased towards my favorite color being the better pill

4. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']Don't know why people hate on the movie. Its a great film, I showed it to my mom and I think along with other resources it can be really useful.[/quote]

Unless your parents are the epitome of bigotry. Nevertheless, I agree with you. This along with a plethora of webMD studies (mostly taken from granny's list) can work wonders on someone who is open-minded.

5. On a side note, am really the only person who is psyched for culture high? It's the next movie from the makers of the union, in case you didn't know.

6. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']On a side note, am really the only person who is psyched for culture high? It's the next movie from the makers of the union, in case you didn't know.[/quote]

Nah I can't wait either :D i would have donated but I have $0 to my name lol

7. Just finished the union. Loved it.

8. #28 CaliBudE, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Hmm...never heard of it. Will have to look into it further.[/quote]

It's on Netflix ...... I have a homie that I thought knew weed was harmless but he watched it was amazed at how the government chooses to make a natural medicine illegal so they can push their FDA pills that makes em millions and Kills thousands from side effects, when we could just grow medicine in our homes .......

But America is no longer a free country ..... This "government " is just a front for tyranny

[quote name='"Kramer"']

You guys are backwards.

The red pill is the one that sends you deeper into the rabbit hole.

The blue pill is where the story ends, and you start back in your normal, everyday life.

Edit - I'll stop paraphrasing:

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."[/quote]

I think most of us here took the red pill ....... Red pill being weed ...

[quote name='"Demiurge"']Yeah. How about you now go watch a cannabis documentary that's not shit and completely bias and void of any useful facts?[/quote]

What are you talking about ??

[quote name='"thestonedstoner"']I don't know why everyone thinks the union is like some magic fucking potion. I showed it to my parents, and I have to say it was one of the worst ideas I ever had. They dismissed it as propaganda. They are one of the most stubborn, narrow-minded, and ignorant people I know, and I can't show them anything that will change my mind. They believe I am 'brainwashed,' and I can't help but laugh at how ironic it is.

Don't get me wrong though, I loved everything about the union, and in a different situation I think it could show the truth about cannabis to someone who is more open-minded. I can't wait for culture high.[/quote]

Can't blame em they grew up in the nixxon era ......but soon that generation will be our generation and the governments lies will be believed by no one .....

9. Lol I completely forgot to donate, I was gonna give enough to get the digital copy. I still would but I think funding has ended already.. Oh well, I will have to get the movie through alternative methods.

10. #30 qwertyasdf, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Nah, the funding ended. They got 50k more money than they even asked for. People pledged over 240k.

11. [quote name='"qwertyasdf"']Nah, the funding ended. They got 50k more money than they even asked for. People pledged over 240k.[/quote]

Do you know its release date?

12. This reminds me of the first time I watched it.

At the time I didn't smoke weed but a lot of the people I hung out with did. I wasn't against it and never really had an opinion about it. This film actually made me more interested about marijuana.

13. Dude, they said some shit about releasing about 18 months from its starting date which is in September. So, we just have to wait it out.

14. It should be shown in schools.

15. Naw, the red pill definitely isn't cannabis...