I watched How High and...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Shabab, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ... I don't remember ANYTHING. The only part I remember is when they give the nerd black guy his swag back or something and the part where he says "got weed got blunt" or something when in the cars. I don't even remember the plotline.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Then watch that shit again and again and again and again ... (you get the drift?) its a classic.

3. Yeah one time I got so high and I watch How High and I was like, "Dude I'm not gonna remember this". How was that for a cool story?

4. dude. I watched that movie the first time i got blazed. I love that movie.
    You Haaaaaveee to smoke a blunt to that movie.

5. A cool smoking game is to toke up everytime someone does in the movie.

6. I love when the fat hippy kid falls off of the roof after they steal all the weed

7. i think your thinking about half baked

8. sorry man youre right wrong movie. Shit is how high the one with method man. I always get em confused. Well half baked is classic too

9. See, I'm lookin' for the ecstasy. I'm lookin' for the pot. Oh, yeah. I'm lookin' for those 'shrooms.

Shit, we lookin' for that shit too!

10. Hahahaha

"what are you talkin about?"

"shit, same thing YOU talkin about"

:laughing:

I fuckin LOVE that movie. One of my all time favorites.

11. Haha ive seen that movie twice and still don't remember most of it, that's why its funny every time! Hahahaha.

12. "Dame this Bike is fat!" (Honks the Horn)
    Love this movie. such a classic.
    "Go to class High, take the test high, get high scores"
    "Who´s that woman in the sky?" (During the rowing race) :D
    Great memories :hello:

13. best part..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRjxu1knNFM]YouTube - how high movie - get umm[/ame]

14. ^:laughing:
    Not thee funniest part imo but a great part none the less fuck now I am going to throw the bitch on and post the best part after seeing it again haha saving my dutch for the sox game will roll a bone though

You know you're a stoner when you have seen this movie religiously yet get so high you forget most of the best parts.