I Washed My Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Zutery, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Hey I left my rolling papers in my shorts, and I did laundry, they're dry now, and I licked the gum and it sticked, would it be safe to roll a joint?

2. just go buy new papers! dont be a cheap ass lol

3. dude i dont have any money!

4. If they dont smell like detergent I think itd be aaalright...i dont advise it tho

seriously...$2!   that's pretty sad if you dont have 2 damn dollars to your name

6. #6 Ap0calypt1c, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    You'll be fine if you smoked the rollies - the amount of chemicals left on the rollies must be very minimal as it a really thin and small surface and you'd easily notice if there were any concentrations.

Enjoy the newly-flavoured rollies you got!~

7. I dunno man.....would you smoke washed weed? I think some of the chemical taste may be in the paper now......I prolly wouldnt but who knows...it may be ok...I would not do it though if it were me. 

damn i have smoked washed weed.  the bag was still sealed and the weed was dry, clothes smelled like nug bad though

9. So I just rolled up a couple joints with them, because the gumming was still shiney, so i figured it was fine.

10. You will be fine but can you seirously not afford papers, literally they are .99$ if you buy the cheap ones.

11. hahaha bro papers are practically a dollar for like 20-25 of them. why would you use them if they have laundry detergent all over them