i was wondering is anyone else can do this.

Discussion in 'General' started by saltatious, May 30, 2010.

1. i can dialate my pupils on command, i was wondering if anyone else can do this, and if you can how do you do it?

2. i focus my chakra.

3. I just imagine the feeling I'd get if a mexican princess tickled my bum relentlessly with a feather duster, usually does the trick.

4. I can in a roundabout way. I can actually tense myself up in a way that supersedes muscular tension and creates the exact same symptoms of anxiety that lie detectors detect. My breathing changes, my heart rate goes up, my skin gets slightly moister (more conductive) and my pupils dilate, a LOT. The only perceivable change to the naked eye is my pupils dilating.

It's a useful skill though, I've crushed polygraphs.

5. i think thats what i do

6. I smoke weed... Simple and safe :D:smoking:

7. + rep than made me smile

8. from your perspective do you get an odd tingling-but-not-really-tingling sensation all over your body and can you only hold it for like 10 seconds before it's like some imperceptible "internal muscle" gets tired?

9. yes, i kinda push my stomach in a sense

10. I never noticed that but I can vaguely feel the same sensation, I've always wondered what the fuck it was that I'm doing

11. me too, its a straining of a sort

12. Check this out and make sure you read the text associated with the video. I was just googling this as a result of the convo, I always thought I was the only person who could do it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDK84mP5ZAw]YouTube - voluntary pupil dilation[/ame]

13. \

ya dude i saw this, this is what started making me see if i could do it