I was wondering if this plant is a hermie?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zazenzone, Nov 14, 2016.

1. The buds are really small, its 2months in flowering, some pictures are attached? It looks like it ready to harvest?

Cheers zAz

Attached Files:

2. Looks ready if you aren't checking the trichomes with a magnifying glass. I usually pull them when they turn 90 % are milky and 5-10% turned a little brown to yellow. Really depends on plant.

Take a pic with white light

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. ThanksI will do pictures with a white light tomorrow, but the Buds are very small?

4. Not a hermie and not ready. 60 days isn't enough for most and regardless of that those pistils are still too long and straight. Nice and frosty though did a good job there.

5. can't tell shit in the purple glow

6. Two more weeks? The buds are not very big, l will post better pictures?

This is my first grow?

7. Here's some pictures no purple haze, some with macro?
    In terms of flowering the buds are very small, I have two types of advice there ready or to wait?

Cheers zAz

Attached Files:

8. Not a hermie at all. Ur catalysts are swollen as hell. Nice. That's beautiful thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Pics taken under LED light are no help whatsoever. If your buds are small, it's because your lighting is insufficient. A good quality LED will produce nice fat dense buds as long as your plants are crowded out by trying to flower too many under a single lamp. LEDs are small bodied lights and only sine straight down and can only cover one....or maybe 2 plants, without crowding/shading. They grow some nice buds....if they're enough wattage per plant, but small buds are a result of low light. Have to look at the trichomes through a jeweler's loupe because they are microscopic and can't be seen with the naked eye. You need at least 25% amber before you pull...anything over that, is just a more potent plant. TWW

11. Thanks lm using a 600w Led 3 plants, the trichomes are clear.