i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by qeix, May 29, 2010.

1. sup blades, i'm wondering if anyone can verify the existence of this incident?
    i haven't been keeping up with the forum, and a half-assed google search yielded nothing.

all right, so about two weeks ago, my japanese instructor told me that a couple weeks prior to then (so, maybe like a month ago?), three japanese tourist got caught in china with some weed (the way he say it, i'd guess less than an ounce). apparently, chinese officials killed the dude in possession of it and imprisoned the other two, and the japanese government was fighting to have the other two sent back to japan.

did this actually happen? :confused:

2. in japan and china I heard they have some REALLLLLY uptight laws..
    It's soooo uptight that a dime goes for about 60-70$ that's if you find it..
    moral of story: these are some 420-non-friendly countries. but a lil bit EXTREME.

3. I don't know where potheads get the mentality but weed is illegal everywhere. Some places are cool on medicinal use. Some places have decriminalized it to a reasonable point. The only place on the planet you can grow weed legally is in Turkey but you have to be producing seeds for food rather than buds for fun.

It is sad that practically the entire world has condemned this plant and yet there are hundreds of millions of active users. It grows naturally out of the ground. What if China banned pine trees, or if Kentucky decided that deciduous ferns were illegal?

It is totally fucking ridiculous that people are executed over such a small amount of a plant. Gorram Mongorians!