Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was thinking something about resin and hash and edibility...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imdry, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Since you can get high by eating hash because it's been heated up to that certain degree, if you eat resin does the THC in it get absorbed in your body the same way hash would since it has touched extreme temperatures???

2. Don't even go there. What you are calling 'resin' is mostly toxic tars. You do NOT want to be eating it in any shape, manner, or form.

3. Even if this could get you high, at least for me, I don't think it would have time to take effect before I vomited all over the place from eating it.

4. #4 aznno0odles, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    do u really want resin in your teeth? now lets think about this

5. WHAT HE SAID

DO NOT EAT THAT STUFF, it's bad enough people smoke it.

6. ^^^sadly im in a terrible, sad position with no weed and no way of getting weed anytime soon. so i must cope

7. You could just wait until you get more weed but who the hell needs dignity anyway?