I was so fucked up last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by youngstoner, Aug 8, 2011.

1. there a problem sir?

2. indeed that sounds an ordinary day for me, no offense tho

3. That seems like a pretty intense night to me. You had ten shots AND over an eighth of weed considering bud +hash. yeah well and eighth costs 40 dollars where i am from and alcohol is more expensive than weed so I think the people saying its an average night to them are bullshitters trying to sound important, because you would have to deal to pay for that every night, and I doubt that many people sell. That being said, it seems childish to post to a bunch of stoners how you partied, considering every on this site likes to party and thats why we smoke weed. If we were your friends that would be interesting, for non friends, not as much.

4. Alcohol more expensive than bud? 40's are like 3 dollars bro.

5. yea but i think he was talking about good quality alcohol. 40s are fucking disgusting. it tastes like watered down beer with no hops. 3-4 of them will get you hammered tho lol. i havent had a 40 since highschool. might have to go buy some now for old times sake lol we used to use them for beer pong cuz down here their like 1.25

6. #26 youngstoner, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    40s taste like soap.

7. if soap got me drunk i'd eat soap

8. I love cooking when I'm High/Drunk aha .. always tastes soo fucking goooood. I always cook the best while crossfaded or while I'm getting crossfaded lol

9. Pretty pointless thread. How about a story from that night?