Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was smoking dank for the first time from a homemade bong & im not a reg smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by applebongg, Aug 7, 2011.

1. i dont know if this has been mentioned... but maybe the twitching comes from your muscles being relaxed... i know a lot of times before I goto sleep i might twitch suddenly just cause im in a relaxed state of mind... this made my heart smile sounds like the beginning of a movie like half baked lol

2. Hey Dude, check out that BBC show on pot on youtube.

I'm a Registered Nurse, those symptoms could be a lot of things. It'd be wourth just reading up on Pot as far as studies that showed problems with people that smoked pot. Some people can get a real bad high off some real good shit (not just paranoia, but scizophrenic sort of symptoms). The BBC ranked the harmful effects of pot compared to other "recreational drugs". Pot was bad because you smoke it (so it's not good for ur lungs) and the small % of users that get schizophrenic when smoking the good shit.

I'm in love with Mary Jane :) she's so good to me. I'd cry if i got shitty side effects from it.

Gud luck,

3. Yeah I know:/ I wanna love pot too. I've smoked some more and the symptoms seemed to have disappear I was probably overreacting or it was the lager. Anyway, can you link me to the video on youtube? I don't know which one to click.

4. i remember my first high.....

5. it's called "the evil weed?"
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsv-dZj0ewU[/ame]

6. #26 poker2, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    you should learn to enjoy those muscle spasms? lol.. it can be pretty enjoyable :p:smoke:
    it's like a tingling with a buzz?

Ohh yeahhh... a moment like that...if only it would come again!..

...maybe when you first try hash?..(can't say, can someone confirm?)

7. oops, it's not the evil weed one, it's the once called "what's the harm"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifN6EOajKU[/ame]

8. the same shit that you experienced happened to me once when i smoked at midnight before school on a sunday. i was in a negative setting overall. anxious about starting another week of education, dark home, nothing to do, had to be quiet, and no one else was awake. all of that added up quite heavily on me, especially considering i had no preparation or common sense to expect it

smoked about a bowl of extremely dank bud out my window. it crept up on me so quickly that i panicked about it, and thought i sold my soul to the devil to be able to smoke in my own house in the situation i was in (and i don't even believe in religious figures). i was so fucking stoned and just wanted to lay down to concentrate on watching superjail. such a damn ignorant idea in general

when i laid down on my bed to relax, having experience with a previous panic attack a while back, my entire body starting undergoing uncontrollable muscle spasms. i researched this afterward and found out that's a reaction from severe, momentary anxiety. stayed up until about 4:00 am. needless to say, i did not go to school the next day

9. Oh fuck,
    that must have sucked alot!
    How could u smoke herb again, after an experience like that?

10. i remember my first hit...

11. First of all you were probably drunk. Then you smoked dank. So you were cross faded.

And dude listen you what you said... you were really high. What do you mean the smoke went into your lungs and never came out? Only a person who was really high would say something like that.

There's nothing wrong with you, you were just really fucked up. That's what cross faded feels like man. Enjoy that shit.

12. Hey everybody,

check out my bong.

it's my 3rd bong, and had a few modifications since creation.

Lots of airspace for big hits:bongin:

Attached Files: