I was robbed today!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gilligan, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was robbed today! I have uploaded a pictrure of what was taken from me.

To keep this from happening to you, go to http://www.fairtax.org/.

2. damn federales

ANARCHY

3. Hahaha man that was funny. You don\'t like payin\' the man, then don\'t pay!

4. Yeah, it\'s not like you went to schools funded by that tax, or went to a public library or anything.

Seriously, without taxes you would pay for everything. I doubt library late fee\'s would still be pocket change if they are privatly owned.

5. as far as i know, Gilligan went to a private school, so paying for services you don\'t even use would hurt even more.........ps what do they all mean?........all we pay here is Tax and National Insurance...........and of course 17.5% V.A.T.......Value Adeed Tax on everythging except non luxury foods, and like safety footwear etc...........robbing bastards........Peace out.........Sid

6. soc sec = social security its for senior citizens and shit, medicare is a government program for healthcare and prescriptions and stuff, federal taxes, and state taxes

7. why federal taxes..........and state taxes?.........if every state donates enough, via state tax, Fed tax should be abolished........sounds like our VAT tax......a tax for nothing..........Peace out............Sid

8. fucking taxes if not for them id get 150 a paycheck every week mostly but now i onlyt get like 120 but im not complainin actrually wait yes i am i hate my job

9. My weekly check is around $140 after taxes... but I don\'t blame the taxes, I blame my company (and all the other ones around here) for paying shit wages to the people who do their real dirty work. At least the taxes are some attempt to improve quality of life for Americans (however unsuccessful this attempt may be.) When\'s the last time a big corporation actually expressed some concern for their employee\'s quality of life? When they pay them the minium possible wage to do the shittiest job in the company? I think not...

10. because some of us don\'t have state taxes. We elect to have a different sales tax. Then the federal gov\'t still rapes us.

11. Good question sid. The fairtax would eliminate the federal income tax and replace it with a sales tax, i think the figure is at 23% now.

Before all of you shit in your pants thinking you will pay an extra 23% on everything you buy, listen to this. Companies also have to pay more fedeal taxes than we do, these are called inbedded taxes, which run roughly 20-25%. So if you take 20% off the price, then add your 23$ national tax, you only pay 3% more, but you will have extra money, like int he case of my pay stub, an extra 80$.

Our taxes pay for the 150$ no bid contract hammers our govt buys. Eliminate that, cut atleast 25% from every area of govt, social, military, and others, and it wouldnt take as much money to run our country.

For more information on this, visit www.lp.org

TO find out how you can keep that social security money for yourself, support Bush;s Social security plan which will put almost all the money you pay in a private account. Your employeer also matches what you pay in SS, their money will still go to the failing system, DO NOT LET THE PROPAGANDA FOOL YOU ON THIS. This is important issue to use yourer generation because the current system will run dry before we retire. This also allows you to leave your wife or husband your private account instead of the govt taking it and putting it into the general pool. Also, dont let the propaganda fool you, your money isnt going into the stock market. This is modeled after the current system all federal employees use for their retirement.

also, the fair tax will now tax the illegal immagrants, the drug dealers, the forign tourist. IT taxes anyone who spends money, and how much you spend dictates how much taxes you pay. This means when a person buys s yatt or a 200,000 car, they will be paying that tax.

There are some details to work out, but this system have great promise, and it cant suck worse than our system does now.

12. Yeah, I got robbed today too... But this week I got paid back some of the money taken last year.

13. alas me either :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.