I was riding my bike home today..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanJamaican, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Just dippin' through the streets, listening to music and minding my own. I had gone about 3 blocks from my friend "J's" house and was about to cross the street ahead of me. I didn't look back, which could have been my mistake. After crossing the street and going about another 4 blocks I was about 2 blocks from my house.

Then suddenly a truck with a old man pulls up next to me going my speed, and signals me to pull out my headphones. He says he had been following me since Alacente(one of the streets I had to cross) and he said I cut him off. He tailed me since then and said he was calling the police. I laughed for a second, then realized he was dialing and I had about an eigth of mids on me and my pipe.

I decided it would be best to leave, so I started biking as quick as I could for about a minute of pure adrenaline. (BTW: The police in my town are so strict they will right you up for possesion of a lighter if you're underage, not that I'm underage or anything) So where was I? Right I rode my bike for a minute on some back streets, when I realized I was going the OPPOSITE direction of my home. So I wipped around and started riding back, and decided to see if the cops ever came. Sure enough that old cracker called em, and was talking to them. I went around some back streets and got to my house about 2 minutes after that, safe and sound. I was putting my jacket on the rack when suddenly, I lost the game.

2. Losing the game is much better then getting caught..

3. DAMMIT!

I was so high this story had me all into it. I lost the damn game

4. lmfao, when i saw u posted that u lost the game i finally had 2 google it. now i lost the game :/.

5. Dude im so stoned right now I have no idea what you mean by " I lost the game ".

I was thinkin did he lose his game blunt? like it fell out of his pocket during the ride?" or did the cops see you and show up at the door?

That shit boggled my mind more then at the end of easy rider "we blew it"

6. im confused,what u mean u lost the game ? u lost ur weed on the way home ? u lost the game cause u went to hang up your jacket and no hook was there to hang it on and it fell ? or were you messing with us, describing something you did in GTA ? ... no im not high

7. Clarify for some of us..

8. The object of the game is to not think about the game.

9. #10 ford12508, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    The Game:

If you think about the game, you lose the game.
    If you hear someone say You lost the game, or something like that, you lose the game.
    To speak of the game is to lose the game and sabotage anyone listening

People in my high school did that, and then we started a different game using hand signals. If someone did something, and you did not respond correctly, you had to do something, no matter where you were. Every signal has a signal that you must respond with. For instance is you make one hand into a mouth and someone else doesnt hold a cupped hand out, they get a smack in the face for not feeding the mouth. I remember in english glass I got up one time and layed down next to my teachers desk because I had to lay on the floor. Someone signaled me by making glasses, an i didnt cover my eyes, so my teacher turned to them and told them to do there work. When she turned around, I was laying on the floor counting to 5 and she had to be told the game. This game was much more violent though, and much more fun.

10. At least nothing went up your asshole

11. woah there cowboy

yeah i lost the game and so did all of you

12. did i just lose the game?...

13. i lost again....... :mad:

14. damn you all did.

15. I need more flannel shirts.

16. I had the same experience actually, Except when when i was putting the jacket on i mysteriously..."Won the game".

17. how did you get to roll a blunt?

18. damn i lose:(

19. I don't think I am losing the game, I'm actually reaching higher levels!:smoking: