I was really into this guy and...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariaJuana92, Nov 11, 2012.

1. turns out he was just trying to get into my pants.

I hate that. It's like honest, I know guys wanna get laid. Here's a secret: GIRLS LIKE SEX TOO. But that's not all there is to it. We don't like being lied to. We don't like being led on. We want the truth so we can make our decisions based on that.

I'd probably be okay with a good friends with benefits,, however my real aspiration is to find someone to love. I have a lot to offer and most people don't see a sliver of it. But once it's there, it's good. I want someone I can fuck. I want someone I can smoke with. Talk with. Share everything with. Where is my partner in crime? I don't know. I hope I find him. Or maybe even her. I just want to find someone that makes me happy. Someone that makes me feel like I am just as important to them as they are to me.
    And I don't know why that's so god damn hard.
    Other than being overweight, I am an awesome chick!
    At least I think ,but apparently not.
    Or perhaps I am looking in all the wrong places.

I only have a few basic requirements:
    Have a job
    have a car
    be honest
    have a libido like a rabbit
    be open minded
    make me laugh
    make me smile
    every once and a while, do something special for me

bonuses are like:
    back rubs
    gifts
    cooking me pasta

you know
    basic shizz

/rant

2. Well that sucks....GOOD LUCK!! :cool:

3. My only requirements:

Dont bitch all the time
    Pull a titty out
    Jiggle the nuts

4. 1st off fuck the dude, not literally
    2nd off being fat doesn't make you not awesome ( Zak Galifinakis or W/e)
    3rd Being a chick & smoking already gives you the +1 over other chicks.
    4th all the things your looking for seem to make sense.
    5th Patience is a virtue
    6th I am also looking for my patna in crim, yafeel

5. Which of these requirements do you meet?

6. Above all, I appreciate your honesty here, and believe me, there are plenty of men (not boys, men) looking for the same thing too.

I'm certainly not trying to justify or defend this selfish attitude you've found, but perhaps from a man's perspective, I can at least offer this. Boys and/or men need and want sex, just as girls/women do. All of us want to ensure that we're sexually compatible (believe me, I know how shitty it can be when you're simply not), but for a lot of boys out there, good sex is everything in a relationship, which is the reason it may seem like it's the #1 priority, or perhaps even the only priority (in the case of the extremely selfish or immature), but it still remains a priority. Sounds lame and immature, I know, but it is what it is.

Men prioritize it as well, but the real difference is men are looking for the total package, much like women are.

There are still real men out there. Just have to look past all the boys to find one. :D

Good luck.

7. Haha your list is like every other girls list. You all say you just want a nice guy who makes me smile and laugh. And just like every other girl its probably bullshit.

8. i do those things
    ;)

9. :ey:

[​IMG]

10. answer d
    all of the above

11. i really mean it
    :/

12. I hope I find someone, too. Thanks.
    I don't wanna settle for a half empty glass.
    I want a tall glass, full to the brim, if you know what I mean.
    Doesn't have to be everclear...

in other words, i just want a willling partner who meets most of my requirements
    mainly being chemistry
    and mutual attraction

13. Oh i know what you mean :ey:

[​IMG]

14. how old are you? if you are younger than 25-27 and still in your college years a serious relationship shouldn't be a major priority. you still have so much learning and experiencing to do with your life.

quit playing with the boys who play games, there are guys out there who dont lead ladies on and toy with their emotions. there are some of us who are straight up with what we are looking for and are honest, i know this because i am one of those guys. hope you find one soon that doesn't play games and you "click" with.

15. maria, im not gona be like all these other guys and kiss your ass on here. i will tell you like it is...not to be a dick, but so you will know...and i want you to know so that you find the perfect guy for you

but 99.9% of the time....the first thing they guy is going to think to himself when he see's a girl he likes is

i want to fuck this bitch

if he did not, then he has no reason to talk to you.

now after that first step is when he falls for your personality and all that emotional stuff.
    this is when you sort the good guys from the bad guys

16. ok i get what you're saying
    but he literally said that he just wants to fuck me and isn't ready for a relationship
    so it's not like i am just judging him for having human urges

fuck i still am not mad at him for wanting to just fuck, because he was HONEST with me. when i asked him what was up, he told me the truth, even though it wasn't what i wanted to hear. so next.

17. thats good. at least he didnt lead you along, which i have found is soooo easy to do once i figered out the girl liked me.
    if he isnt the guy for you then move it along. keep your eyes open and have your fun. cause as you get older you loose out on experiances you CAN NOT have when you are in school or have a hubby or kids.

18. yeah i've had experiences and such.

a part of me wanted to fuck him, but my wise mind said no.
    the fact that i liked him beforehand, and i've had feelings for him before, all point to HELL NO. Don't give it up. I have way more to offer than he can even handle. ya know?

and maybe one day i'll change my mind
    but for now i just know that it's not right for me

19. yea u shouldnt gt with him then...it is a power YOU control over him, until you give it to him.
    and if u kinda dont wana get with him,
    then dont.
    sex for me is only as good as it is for the other person, in my case the girl:).
    if she is not liking it or into it then it just is not good for me at all. some chicks will have sex with a guy and just lie there and not do anything and let the guy get his nut and it kinda sucks so i like to try and know beforhand if that is what the girl wants also

but yea u got a kool name so r gona be allright. and dont judge the guy by the cover cause i learned tat when i dressed liked a scrub i didnt have girls wanting to holla at me
    but when they see u in the car u got, and nice cloths and shoes......

20. [QUOTE="MariaJuana92"
    I only have a few basic requirements:
    Have a job
    have a car
    be honest
    have a libido like a rabbit
    be open minded
    make me laugh
    make me smile
    every once and a while, do something special for me

bonuses are like:
    back rubs
    gifts
    cooking me pasta

you know
    basic shizz

Basic shit? Lol okay good luck do you brinb this checklist of 21 questions whenever you meet a new person? What if they score like 90% would you still date them or no?