Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i was real stuffed up once

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by d2000, Dec 6, 2003.

1. i was real stuffed up once and feelin shitty. i smoked weed, cleared up for a few minutes, felt better, and ate a lot of chicken nuggets. i think it helped me out.

the stuffed up part could be just from the smoke, but it like cleared me up insan-o!

2. Yeah i felt like that last night! I hadn't eaten all day and my baby was in a real shitty mood! I had a j after he'd gone to bed and i felt really shit! Not like stoned shit tho, just ill and wak! Then i ate a 12" pizza all to myself and felt way better........strange huh?

3. cool man.

4. weed, like beer, is an excellent all-around healer.

5. That happened to me , in the beginning of fall i start to have a real bad nasel infection similar problem but then when i smoked a bowl it all cleared right up i nthe shower :)

It helps alot for my nasle infections :)

6. ^ i think the shower might be the cure to that one... the steam is good for clearing up noses and such

7. eh..lets just say its the weed.