I was pondering this and want some opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by indigodaze, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys, when I started smoking regularly a couple years back, me and my friends would smoke out of pretty small pipes. I then moved on to a pretty shitty ceramic bong (it had a carb so I guess it's more of a large water pipe) for a while. Now for the past few months I've been using a bubbler, it rips really well, but of course I don't get as high anymore as I did when I would use a tiny chillum pipe. I know my tolerance has gone up a lot (I'm on day 2 of my T Break). But the other day I smoked out of one of those one hitters that looks like a cig, and I got a good high that I haven't gotten in a while. So, this is the thing I was pondering. Does it have to do with me inhaling straight smoke in a smaller amount of time? 

2. If you are getting more smoke in a shorter amount of time with the one hitter then the initial rush hitting you at once could be making you feel higher.

If not it is just prob your tolerance. Different ways of smoking don't really get you higher in my experience if the same amount is smoked in the same time.