I was lied to!

Discussion in 'General' started by Zonyc, Jan 8, 2009.

1. It's interesting, I was always one of those anti-drug people. I remember in high school, I called one of my pot head buddies a "druggie". I was one of those people who thought that if you did drugs of any kind, then in my eyes, you were a loser, and deserved what was coming to you.. JAIL!

My ex's parents were out of town one night, and she had a few friends who smoked, and asked me if I was interested in trying. I gave it a shot. After that moment, I realized that I was lied to all this time! Weed doesn't maker you dumber, it doesn't make you sterile, or lazy. It's a mind expanding substance, and it allows you to see exactly what "the man" doesn't want you to see.

This got me thinking. In Canada we don't have any of these DARE type programs that come to your school and lie openly to you. I can't imagine raising a child in a world where it is not only OK to deceive our future generations, but prided in many political and social circles. I'm curious, if they can so openly lie to children by filling their minds with half truths and whole lies... What else have we been deceived about?

I'm curious to hear your first time story. Did it change you in some profound way? Did you always believe this drugs are bad mumbo jumbo? Or were you one of the smart ones who took everything with a grain of salt?

2. I actually did have dare come to my school when I was in elementary.

3. Are you serious!? Luckily I never had to experience any of that here. I didn't know we actually let those bastards in!

4. I thought they were talking about pollution, and THC was the pollution. I didn teven realize they were talking about weed.

5. #5 Munkeyboi, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    i was gonna see my PO, but then i got high, cuz i was stressed n needed to get blowed, so i just got high, now i'm prolly goin to jail, and i know why, hey hey, becuz i got high, becuz i got high, becuz i got high, lada da da dadada

wrote that lil parody a couple years ago, and i DID end up with 30 days in jail n a rehab program cuz of some fuckin weed, u know how retarded i felt sayin i was in rehab for weed, it was a first failed test to, i got to caughtup in that "if u been clean so long it'll get out ur system in a few days" if u only smoke a lil so every week i'd take like 4 hits n get blazed cuz i had no tolerance, but i guess since it was dank it builtup in my system (dunno how, i cant gain OR lose weight cuz of my metabolism)

haha u can still go to jail man from weed, i know this

my last PO before her didnt give a fuck, i failed every test n he never cared as long as i didnt commit any crimes, guess he was pro-legalization.. didn't realize the new PO was such a fuckin bitch to recommend jail when i was on probation for such a stupid ass offense.

at least i can blaze my ass off now, FREEDOM!!!

6. dare came to my school. :confused:

7. Haa that is the greatest thing ever.

And OP, +rep good thread. I had the DARE program at my school.

I remember telling my parents when I was in elementary school that I didnt understand why people smoke cigarettes but I do understand why people smoke pot. :p

8. Shiet, I dont remeber if i had em both but i swear i did if not somebody else tells me they did.

But i know i had two things in school.

Fuck i swear i had both D.A.R.E. and G.R.E.A.T.

DARE = Drug Abuse Resitance Education as well as GREAT = Gang Resistance Education and Training. I deff remeber GREAT.

9. Matter of fact my bro took dare, I think i did too.

I remeber he learned about weed from them. They said if your parents have a bag of green stuff and ZIG ZAGS and my bro knew zig zags cause the familys scisors were under my pops bag of weed so we'd go into the living room and open his stash box and lift up and ounce of weed to get to the scissors. He smoked herb soon as he knew what it was.

I remeber that for sure, So i prolly took dare along with great.

10. Wtf? I think I missed out on some good laughs! The only people that came to our school were firefighters telling us not to play with matches and what not. At least that was a good lesson!

11. all kids are lied to. we were all lied to at one point.

yea i remember all the anti drug programs in school, because i remember being really guilty because i knew a bunch of family that smokes. i was scared to say anything or talk to anyone about it.

12. i went through the same exact shit you went through (i told my mom i would never do drugs) up till i was about 13 (btw they were able to keep shit from me for along time thats until i started smoking with my music playing cousins:smoking:)but what i never knew was my whole family are fucking hippie pot smokers, im 16 and this last year my brain expanded (due too smoking) i do average better in school i hate anti drugs lies i hate ignorant kids i wish for a better gov't i make tiedyes and glass bowls and and bubblers oh and i love music women more than ever
    i should have a job by the 13th
    and im tacking my drivers test 12th and i get my 6 am - 9pm drivers licence late febuary
    im getting my truck painted soon
    and i should be living with my (pot head) dad soon
    and now im thinking about growing
    hahahah
    the only thing im afraid of is my dad losing his job then the house to the economic depression.....:(

13. haha, yeah dude... you missed out. got a free t-shirt out of the deal. still wear it to bed. :smoking:

on my pledge to myself or whatever, i wrote "i promise i will not try drugs or alcohol until i am 18."
    haha. fail, btw.

14. In Oz they have this giraffe puppet come to your school every year called 'Health Harold'.

He would tell you all the dangers of smoking pot and i bought it along with every body else.

When i tried it a few years ago i remember feeling so ripped of that the giraffe motherfucker fed me all that bullshit.

fuck Health Harold, fuck D.A.R.E.

15. #15 CorpusToker, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    It's the truth.

Their mind control techniques don't work on a person that smokes weed. That's a fact. All the NLP, extra low frequency magnetic waves, television, don't work on your brain.

That's why once you start smoking, you begin to realize all the lame shit around us, and it's easy to see right through society. THAT is why they throw all these lame ads on tv against weed, that's why they go out of their way to get people off of weed, and on to harder drugs and prescribed "medication".

They don't want you to realize that you are a slave in this society. We are slaves to the rich and powerful. Think outside of the box that they created.

16. Crazy. I know exactly what you mean. DARE came to mine, I even worked it freshman year. Terrible terrible lies.

17. Haha nice! They accomplished the exact opposite of what they set out to do! Suck on that DARE!

Damn! I want a DARE shirt! I hope they come to my university! That would be baller!

Ahahaha Health Harold! Thats priceless! Best puppet name ever!

18. Bubye now :wave:

19. man my school never had dare, our nurse just rambled on and on about how bad they were. even though her niece informed me like a month ago that she smokes pot. (lawlz she musta felt awful bout lying to us) however when puberty class came around she was effing hilarious because the school made her explain puberty using a movie we called the "pancake movie" where the diagrams for ovaries and stuff were pancakes and were being explained to some girl and her friends by her mom. in real life that woulda been so awkward. lawlz.

20. i dont remember anybody ever telling me anything about weed, negative or positive, in school...I remember one teacher telling us tho that we shouldn't do cocaine because we didnt wanna have a stuffy nose all the time, but more importantly, that there are drugs for everything you could possibly imagine, and most of the time the drugs are BS