i was just showed how fucked up i was last night,,

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jan 9, 2008.

1. i remember making a glass of tea, to go to bed with,,,,

well i had this female over a while ago,,,, she goes to get a cup out of the cabinet,,,,, and there sits my gallon jug of tea,,,,,, in the cabinet.....

damn,,,,, i was sloshed,,,:cool:

2. so what did you do, make a whole gallon and stick it in the cupboard? cuz that would be funnier! or did you just pour a cup of some stuff made earlier and put it away in the cupboard? ii have had days like that, i think i was pretty drunk one ftime and i put some cereal in the freezer.

3. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

i love finding things in the closet that shoudnt be there. when i got back to school after thnksgiving, i found shit FUCKED UP in my room. when i saw my chair in my closet, as if id been sitting there, i remembered i had eaten shrooms the night before i left, and i guess i didnt claen up the next day.

i also found milk, my kettle and other shit in my closet once.

4. milk gross lol

5. Whats good chiken, looks to me like you were blown haha. Keep it up. I just got home from work and took the first hit of the day out of the bong. I swear with that first puff i feel all the stress go away, im Toi again haha =P

Stay up homie, U too Retro, i missed GC these past days. Good too see you dukes back =]

6. the whole jug was sitting beside the cups........ its like i poured me a glass,,,, and put the jug in the cabinet,,,,,

damn and this chick was pretty hot,,,,,, she proably thinks i'm a retard....

but shes a gamer,,,, she laughed it off,,,,:cool:

7. That's hilarious.

I remember a while ago my roomate got wasted. The next morning he found a jar of mayonaise in the microwave.

8. ha i do shit like that sober.

i did shit like that before smoking.

9. hahaha!!! thats a definite drunk classic moment. I remember one time I grabbed frozen chicken out of the freezer and started to cook it on my stove, with no pan. Just the chicken and the burning hot coils. The fire alarm went off.. I woke up my roomate and was laughing my ass off the whole damn time.. shitfaced drunk. haha

10. lol one night at my dudes we at some boomers, and the next time we were at his crib, like a week later, we went to microwave some grub and there was a tombstone pizza still in the carboard and plastic, folded in half shoved in the microwave.... luckily nobody ever turned it on when it was in there.... dont know who it was to this day haha none of us remember doin it