i was high when i thought of digitripping

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by daandaan, Feb 14, 2014.

1. I was smoking weed with friends of mine and are always watching different kind of trippy videos and images on the internet. I am a website builder by day so i came up with a idea to make a trippy website for stoners digitrippin.com it's called. the name was a littlebit hard to find so we came up with this because we always use to say "hey let's go digitrippin" when we are high tripping on things we found online. I basicly made some pages full of things i like to see when i am high and put them togetther on a website for everybody to enjoy.

I would love it if you guys would check it out and give some comments and tips so i can improve the website
    I am form holland but i made the website fully english so everybody can read it. I hope it's understandable and that it's nice to see

please check it out at digitrippin.com

thank you in advance, Daan lockhorst

2. Awesome idea. I just fucking owned that maze though :)

3. #3 420Stitches, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Bookmarking this for the next time I go on a date with Alice. Awesome idea!

You should also try to find different kinds of trippy pics. For example you could have a section of just pics that look crazy in one way -- like Alex Grey's art -- and then pics that are crazy in another way -- art that looks like all those crazy screamo t-shirts. Possibly some M.C. Esher art. Then maybe wallpapers that don't look trippy until you fully start to examine them (Hard to explain, but my friend had a wallpaper that looked like a planet in space with fractals, lighting, lense flares, etc... and if you tripped out on it you'd start to see all kinds of shit. The image would basically become a canvas for your mind).

I haven't completely looked through the site yet so I could be bringing up shit that's already there. In that case I'll just feel like an idiot when I finally have time to fully check it out.

4. this is great
    I'm gonna have to keep going on it
    I like the relax videos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 exiled, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    You should definately have an ART SECTION. Throw in some Giger, etc. Giger is probably the craziest fun I've had while tripping.

Edit: For videos, try the music video to Eric B and Rakim's Paid In Full.

6. Just. Don't cave into the temptation of ads....

Sometimes it sucks to suck

7. Holy shit, thanks man! 

Always wanted a website like this!