i was gona go to class but then i got high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MAxxx420, Mar 10, 2009.

1. im still in high-school but, i have a college class (Machine Tool Tech) after lunch on A-days and on B-days im off. so today was a B-day but i decided to go to class today so that i could have tommorow off to go snowboarding. Anyways, i walked into class for about 5 minutes (we have a whole warehouse with a computer lab, classroom and bathrooms for a class of about 15 kids) and then walked outside to match a bowl with a friend. I had some trainwreck dipped in hash-oil and he had pure-kush dipp in hash oil. So, basicly we ended up chilling in my car taking an hour to smoke 2 bowls. When we looked at the time and realized class was over we just started cracking up. Next, me and my buddy split-up and i went home to cook a HUGE frozen pizza and watch TV. I was so high that i had no idea what i was watching for the first 30 minutes. I ate that whole pizza. Honesty, that was the highest ive ever been off two bowls. Im gona end not going to class and going snowboarding tommorow anyways.:cool::cool::cool:

2. it takes an hour to smoke 2 bowls.... and what are the odds of u both having different tree dipped in hash oil haha idk cool man have fun snowboarding

3. That kid is my best friend and dealer. He had sold me 1.5 grams of his personal stash for $20. He always dips his personal stash in hash oil.

4. damn ive got the fucking hiccups

5. Haha...Yeah imma bout to ditch my college class cuz I have like a homework overload to do today. Ick,
    Everthing is due this week. :(
    But imma smoke when I get home a while before I start...lol. Woot. :hello::smoke:

6. I was gonna make love to you but then I got high
    I was gonna eat yo pussy too but then I got high
    now I'm jacking off and I know why
    - cause I got high

7. good song, but i'd recommend staying in school...

education is everything.