i was given 90 8-track tapes, what should i do with them?

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, May 28, 2009.

1. artists include: the Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Jimi Hendrix Experience, the Doobie Brothers, Bruce Springsteen, Chicago and many many many more.

so, here are my two choices:

1.) Keep them and buy an 8-track player. i can get an 8-track player that has AM/FM radio, headphone plug-in, and comes with speakers all for $50. and listen to them when im high or whenever. but i dont really wanna spend $50. does anyone know where i can get an 8-track player for cheap?

OR

2.) Sell the 8-tracks on ebay or craigslist. its not worth a lot, but i have a feeling people will still buy um. but i dont wanna sell them all. 8-track tapes are collection items now, since they are not made anymore.

so, GC, what should i do?

2. I'd say buy the 8-track player, 50 bucks isn't bad, especially when you figure in how much you probably spend on dank. Plus, they can't ever get scratched or anything, it would be kind of neat, you'd feel like you were in the 70's or something.

3. cool music, but you can listen to the same stuff on your comp or ipod or something that you already own... i dont see the quality being better on an 8-track either...

I picked other, but i dont know what to say.

4. +rep for the Harper reference above the sig.

5. I would keep them and rock out to 8tracks for a while. Pretty bad ass if you ask me.

Besides you probably wont get much money if you sell them.

6. save that shit for a long time and THEN sell it.

7. Personally I'd sell them, I slowly 'buy' my music.

8. player! 8 track it up! thats classic!

and sell the ones you don't want.