I was drunk and my car got stolen

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by halokiller99, Apr 20, 2012.

1. It was nuts, I walked outside to get some CD's with myy homeboy and realized the car was gone we thought it was maybe a freind playing a trick so we drove around, bout a block away from his house we found it fucking crashed into a garage and a tree before that, it looked fucking totaled, I was super drunk when the cops arived and I explained everything I knew, the home owner didnt seem to angry. i was kind fucking pissed. I was glad they didnt start saying shit about it being me beacuse I was drunk, the officer was actually quite nice. I am pretty pissed atm and yeah I just needed to vent peace.

2. I don't get why people steal cars, its not like they can keep it

3. They steal them cause they strip them down and sell off all the pieces.

You'll make more money that way, and you have the car around anymore lol.

4. did you atleast have insurance on it?

5. I heard that in LA the reason people steal cars is just for a means of transportation, they have no intention of keeping it.

EX: You get dropped off 50 miles from your house and your friends dip out. So instead of getting a cab or whatnot, you simply steal a cheap car (GTA can't be that hard on older style cars) and you get home.

Honestly I still think that's fucking retarded.

6. Don't do that no more.

7. People do it for joyrides in La also.

My aunt car was stolen and they tagged up the interior.

Thank god my car can only be towed away, engine will not start without my keys.

8. My truck was stolen about a year and half ago, fuckers jacked my rims, tires and subs. Insurance came through huge.

9. [​IMG]

Sorry I deleted the other thread. My bad I was getting confused.

10. Dude... I get it. I see what you did there.

Why you went through the trouble of posting it all is beyond me, but I cracked the case...

You were drunk, drove your car and crashed it.

Sike. But seriously, how could you make two identical threads days apart with the same spelling errors. It was like a copy and paste.

You're confused? I'M confused.

11. I dont know man. I guesss I just fuck the same words up a lot or something haha. I blade ambein.

12. No, man. Ambien doesn't do that. Copy and paste does.

Son, we're going to have to take you downtown for questioning...

13. [​IMG]

Somthing ain't adding up.

14. I aint awesering any questions without an E-lawyer!

15. thats funny shit

16. Good thing you totaled that piece of shit.

17. that's what a smart car thief would do obviously the guy who stole OP's car is far from smart

18. OP didn't get his vehicle stolen. He crashed it while drunk and reported it stolen to avoid prosecution.

DiG Yo StYlE oP

19. Damn OP good move!! If I ever get into a similar situation I'm def gonna use that 1 lol

20. Uhmm I guesss ill update

I got one charge that stuck a traffic ticket for failure to mantian control lol...., and you all were right I did do it.......=/ but I had a good reason to lie their house was very pricey. lol. I dont know how I ran away called the cops told them it was stolen and went back to the place with the cops and bullshit them the whole time but I did. This was one of the stupidest things I have ever done.