I was definitely busted, but I wasn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boomer-420, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Hey, this is my first post here, but I've looked over here many times, and my friend kept convincing me to join, and after tonight's event, I finally agreed to, because my story is worth telling.

My plans for the night kind of fell through, so I was alone in my dorm room, as my roomate had gone out. So I called my buddy (mentioned above) Alex on skype, and we were talking and shit, and decided to each smoke a bowl, hes in college in Milwaukee, I'm in Minneapolis. I've smoke in my dorm many times, I'm lokated in the corner where they're is a window on both walls, and a fan which faces the opposite direction in the window (so it sucks the smoke out after i blow it). Tonight however, i was already pretty stupid from smoking earlier, so i only opened one window and didn't turn the fan on. i decide to get off skype, and 2 minutes later theres a knock on my door. My pipe is nearly in plain view (i hardly move it as everyone i hang out with in the building smokes.), its slightly obscured by my tv monitor, so its not noticeable at first glance. But anyways, I open the door and there are 3 cops, and 3 RAs, the only thought in my brain is FUCK!, but i say, uh hi.
    The first cop says, hi, can i come in? Well I'm high and when I'm high I'm very easy going, so I'm just like "sure", completely cooperating with the guy. The cop asks, "have you been smoking cigarettes?" :hello: its a miracle, my mind had never been so happy to be dealing with an officer. My reply is, "uh yeah, sorry, is that not allowed in the rooms." He says, no, we thought it smelled like marijuana in the hall, but I can tell that thats the smell of cigarette smoke." We thought there was a crime, but I'll go, there's no crime to report here. The RA's are less forgiving saying that I'm getting a warning, and that they need my ID, well that scares me because thats extra time in my room where they could see my pipe, and whats worse is my wallet is literally right next to the pipe, but I grab it in a way that obstructs their view, hand them my ID, they write down the info, and say don't let it happen again or whatever.

The point is I should have been busted hands down. My pipe was showing, i didn't open the windows, i was high, i openly allowed the cop in, but the cop was either stupid, or didn't care and appreciated how cooperative i was, I really don't know, the point is, its a story that I'll get to tell over and over, and those are the best kinds of stories.

Peace

2. Damn man, good story.

I think the cop defintitly purposly let you go man. " theres no crime here" yeah dude your veryyy lucky man!

3. man you got super lucky! i've never been encountered by a cop.. yet! i hope i won't ever have to!

4. That's awesome....good job

5. Haha agreed. The cop definatly knew what was up, but let you off I think. Nice to hear your break.

6. WOWIE. Your RA's are pieces of shit. RA's I know usually don't give a shit as long as people are partying there ass off with 23090 people in their dorm room, you know? If your sitting there smoking weed by yourself who gives a shit.

7. That must be some crappy weed for them to think it was a cigarette.

Seriouly, did you use the 'force'?

Stormtrooper: Let me see your identification.
    Obi-Wan: [with a small wave of his hand] You don't need to see his identification.
    Stormtrooper: We don't need to see his identification.
    Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
    Stormtrooper: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
    Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.
    Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.
    Obi-Wan: Move along.
    Stormtrooper: Move along... move along.​

8. nah, it was really good weed, but one window had been open for a while, so it wasn't potent in the room (though it must have been at a time), plus I'm pretty sure the cop just didn't want to bust me, part of me thinks he definitely knew but didn't think i should be busted or something.

9. Sounds like the cop was a stoner to.

Probably got more bothered by the fact that the RAs bugged the fuck outta him just for you smoking.

Didnt wanna deal with the paper work, or didnt wanna bust another Ganj enthusiast.

10. We smoked in my bros room downt he hall with a fan blowing out the window, but nothing under the door and i got a text from a kid across the hall and he said it reaked of pot in the hall we started geekin and eventually were like fuck.. we gotta get out of here. so we left, and standing out in the hall talking, was the 3rd floor RA. i got to my room and took off my sweatshirt, sprayed some axe, and went back out to talk and she didnt' notice anything. she's pretty cool about stuff like that, though.

and she's hot.

11. like a cop wouldn't know the difference between weed and cigarettes haha! you're lucky you got some straight cops

12. what school you go to? i live in the Twin Cities. i'm sure they all knew what was up, but cops are pretty chill, especially on a campus, like someone else said They were probly pissed the RAs were hasseling with it.

13. University of Minnesota - Twin Cities