I was caught growing in bristol uk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greenfingersalute, Mar 25, 2017.

1. #1 greenfingersalute, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Me and the misses had a bit of a domestic row because i was pissed, the neighbors heard us and called the police. I legged it out the house still off my face, forgetting to lock the door so the police just strolled into an empty house and spotted my grow. they cut down my plants and lights. I was so gutted because they were for medicinal use to cure my auto immune disease. The police have been so relaxed, cancelling my interview twice and asking me when I wanna come in!gonna go for the interview 5 weeks after the incident!

I really need to get a grow on again right now because this disease is grinding me down. My question is I'm guessing my house will be listed as a grow house now but do police ever come back to check?

there are half a million people in Bristol so even if 1% grow (bound to be more) then thats 5000 growers. Avon and somerset police have 3,398 constables so they can't possibly revisit grow houses, can they, unless they do random checks off the list. I'm thinking they cut down your crop make a note of it and hopefully never come back?

Anyone from the west country area with experience with this or knows anyone who's been caught and go a grow on straight after in the same house? cheers, G

2. man i really dont know, here where i live if your caught growing, you lose everything...vehicles, house, and everything else...just had a dude get caught with 8 plants...they really gave him the shaft in court.... state police took both his cars, his mobile home, his bank account, his cash in his home safe, probably $7,000.00 in it, life savings i understand and he wasnt selling or anything, plus he got 6 years to run consectutive ..they dont fuck with so-called drug court here, you go straight to the pokey...

• Like Like x 1
  3. What part of the country?

4. im in the united states..state of virginia..im trying to move away from here as this state is about as nazi and little russia as you can get...lmao..everybody says that

5. No they can't just raid your house without a warrant just because you've been busted once. I heard the Police in the UK are being chill about grows in some parts of the country and not even filing charges. Just tell them upfront in the interview that you were growing it for medical reasons. Hopefully you get just a warning. Keep it on the DL and you might have to make the choice to be single again or learn to control your emotions.

• Like Like x 2
  6. no way!guess i was lucky....i was caught with 8 plants too. thats mental...how can they justify taking a mans life savings, cars, mobile home over 8 plants!wtf.this world is insane. my heart goes out to your mate.thats so savage. legal robbers basically, yet the people who made the laws are the truly corrupt ones.And there was me thinking I got done over.

7. #7 greenfingersalute, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Its mad how the US have one of the most liberal way of thinking in some states towards cannabis in the world then others are pure nazi's about the whole thing. Ever thought about moving Colorado or Cali man?I was considering a move.;)

8. haha true true!no more alcohol for me mate...thats it. enoughs enough.Thank you. You've made me feel better about the whole thing. Yeah found out recently my mate got busted in bristol with 50 oz on his door step...he said it was for personal use and got a slap on the wrist so im not so worried now. bristol police really don't care. I was more worried that I'd put all the effort in again and they could turn up and take it. gonna make an oil out of 15 oz of critical kush. apparently you have to use a plant which is over 80% indica and over 24%thc according to rick simpson.

9. safe for replying you guys.my mind is a bit more at rest now. ;)

10. im moving to florida ASAP

• Like Like x 1
  11. is florida pretty relaxed on weed?

12. But that much better in Florida from what I've read. 90 day waiting period from when one of the very few authorized Dr. Approves. Very small list of approved terminal illnesses, shit quality product, over priced, only 5 distribution spots in state and no legal self growing. Scott scammed the voters

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

13. my primary reason for moving to florida is to buy me a house..hell after i get a place i completly own i dont give a fuck if growing is illegal or not..if its in my home, the law can fuck off..my home..none of thier piggy business..by the way i smell fried pork and if gov rick scott dont legalize marijuana he can suck a dick as well

• Like Like x 1
  14. You're moving to Florida to escape backwards conservative laws?

Good luck with that, partner.

• Like Like x 5
  15. thats right buddy, i dont need luck...i create my own
    read the post smart guy..i said im moving to florida to buy me a house..growing is secondary to me..and your legal marijuana in colorado is fixing to be fucked..the attorny general just made that clear ..by using the R.I.C.O LAW

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm not even in a legal state I live in a backward state just like you do but I know for sure I wouldn't be moving to Florida to escape prosecution for ANYTHING. Florida gov from the ground up has a hard on for fucking people over.

Not really sure what it was that made you mad, but you should just take it easy big guy.

Edit: Look at what time my post was posted, and what time yours was posted. Pretty difficult to read your post before posting mine when we both posted at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ok listen..here is my point..btw you have my apology we are both dealing with shit states..florida is the only place i can afford to own my own place..the legal states are just to damn expensive even for renting..so i figure this..my house..my rules..you cant get caught if your the only one who knows whats going on right?...i have never been one for friends, i like to stay by myself..less drama that way..and i sure as hell dont like neighbors..so if i stay to myself..i should be golden...no sell.....no smell.....no tell......

• Like Like x 1
  18. As long as you follow those rules you should be good, don't ever transport anything suspicious or carry anything on you.

19. hey homie..im one paranoid son of a bitch..and my belief is ...fuck taking stupid risks

20. 'bit of a domestic' huh?