I was caught burglarizing my own house.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnny Cash, Mar 26, 2011.

1. I did some very stupid shit, resulting in a hilarious encounter with the police.

This happened in January. I was in my room smoking weed. I always blow the smoke out of the window. But the thing is, my room is at street level and there's no front yard. It's a big and busy street too. When I blow the smoke out, I don't quite stick my head out of the window but I can see the sidewalk when I do it.

Anyway, this night was particularly cold, and I was freezing my nuts off. Also, I was very stoned already. I had my coat on but I was still very cold. So what did my dumb ass do? Put on a fucking skimask.

At first I was very content sitting there nice and warm just smoking weed. But then when I went to blow the smoke out of the window, I saw this woman walking her dog and she had paused to let the dog take a shit in the gutter. I looked out the window and she stared right at me, wearing my skimask. I was startled and quickly went back in without blowing the smoke out the window.

About 15 minutes later, after I was done and had closed my window, 2 cop cars came to my house. They rang the doorbell and I answered (after taking off my coat and skimask of course). They said they got a call saying that my house was being burglarized and asked to take a look inside, after I had shown them that I have the keys to the house and that I live here.

I explained what happened and one cop just burst out laughing at my stoned ass. After that they left and I felt like a real dumb ass, but I still chuckle every time I think about this. :D

2. To not be beaten or shot because your stoned is almost enough to give up my guns

Not enough through :p

3. If I said all of that, well I would not be here to tell the story...first I woulda been dragged outta the house because they still thought I was stealing, and then if I said I was just smokeing, I would go to jail for that...

Fuck I hate america's laws

4. haha i got a good laugh out of that

5. :laughing:

Sounds like something that would happen to a stoner

6. For a sec i was like hold up. They didn't beat your ass and raid your house? Then i saw the location lol. And yea that is pretty funny.

7. that was quite an entertaining story :laughing:

8. Well it felt pretty good to be able to get off the hook by using smoking weed as an alibi haha! I showed them my bong and instead of arresting me, they just laughed at me :eek:

9. thats fuckin ill i wish america was like that

10. Open and shut case, Johnson.

Now lets sprinkle some crack on him and get the fuck out of here.

11. wait...you told the cop u were smoking weed?

12. LOL I'd like to know exactly what that lady was thinking seeing you kinda chillin in the ski mas:smoke:

13. No lie if it was in america..

They woulda like went around the house as soon as they saw you tackle you and hand cuff you freak out and shit like YOU ROBBING THIS HOUSE? Not give you a chance to explain you live there.. and then find out they wasted your time..

Say sorry about this. and leave

FUCK THE POLICE.

14. Reminds me of somthing that should have been in Pinnaple Express.

15. lmao, just the thought of someone with a skimask sticking there head out the window makes me smile.

16. Word except I am in Canada lol.

17. me too haha and if I saw it I would have probably laughed rather than called the cops

18. reminds me of dave chappelle "OMG Johnson hes still here! *slams guy over the head* It looks as though this ****** broke in and hung up pictures of his whole family. Open and shut case Johnson....Lets sprinkle some crack and get out of here"

19. haha dave chapelle is awesome