Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Was Breaking Down A Bud of seedy schwag and found a nasty pubic hair inside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trazyfilth, Mar 11, 2012.

1. #21 Deleted member 519964, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

2. Pubes have their distinct flavor when you burn them in a bowl of some good schwag. Shit is delicious, if you get a bud with some crabs then its like heaven.

3. Hey Little Guy Im An Adult. I Got The Joint Of Bud For Free Anyways I Know Its Not The Best Bud In The World You can find better buds in my stash jar threads prick. :smoke::wave:

4. I wonder if you could get an oral STD from smoking the herb if the pube had stds on it, lolz.

5. Holy shit. lol'd

6. Some guy just posted about how his friends got some shwag with a scorpion tail in it lol

7. Hundred bucks says you still smoked the bud

8. Maybe this is a sign there's a world wide epidemic of terrible weed coming from the cartels. More reasons to buy local instead of global. lol.

9. I bet you still smoked it.

10. That's what you get for buying schwag.

11. LOL @ the tags for this topic though "Pube inside mexico bud" imagine if somebody who doesn't know about grasscity actually searched those exact terms.

But that's messed up

12. how can you bitch about a pube in your shwag that is like bitching you got herps from a stripper

13. Remember in Harold and kumar where kumar fucks the giant bag of weed, you got that bud

14. #35 TeamGreen2012, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    What the hell is your signature dude? :O Is that from Star Trek or something? :S Looks straaangee man.

15. [​IMG]

16. Just gotta watch it vaporize on top of your bowl like hash haha

17. i dont understand why ppl buy schwag in the first place, the high isnt even that fun with it

18. So did you spit or swallow?

19. [quote name='"BakedPenguins"']i dont understand why ppl buy schwag in the first place, the high isnt even that fun with it[/quote]

Low on money, may enjoy smoking all day while still functioning. I buy dank after a while I have to go back to mids because the dank stops getting me high