Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Was Breaking Down A Bud of seedy schwag and found a nasty pubic hair inside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trazyfilth, Mar 11, 2012.

1. #1 trazyfilth, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
  2. you know where that was hidden when coming over the border...

3. thats what happends when you buy shwag. pubes.

4. some prick must have stuck his dick into the bush when he got too high :smoke:

5. Must have made sweet passionate love to a brick of schwag.

6. lol sorry but the threat title + the mad face had me rolling on the floor i guesse grow your own or stop buying shit

7. You smoking it huh?

8. [quote name='"yamaaha6"']you know where that was hidden when coming over the border...[/quote]

Lollololo

9. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Must have made sweet passionate love to a brick of schwag.[/quote]

Lolololol

10. Im pissed myself but i got the fat thick little bud for free so im not complaining i put some gloves on and removed the hair into the garbage the buds fine besides that though.

11. the pube got there when dude was jerkin it and busted on the plants....
    he got so intense he started rubbing off his hairs. .....
    thats how it got there...
    u just smoked his cum also....
    cheers

12. Think that's gross? Come to south texas Buy in the 50 pounds swag straight from a hopper and ull see way else comes with swag lol nasty shit why I don't smoke it and never will lol

13. Maybe it's a reaaallllyyy long mustache hair. I mean have you seen their mustaches?

14. oh no a hair!!!

15. Don't buy schwag. Problem solved.

16. A Public Hair From More Than Likely A Mexican A Hair From A Strangers Dick. :mad:

17. So what just smoke the weed and put the pubs to the side

18. I Did Man No More Nasty Hairs.:smoke:

19. 1st I wouldn't have share that info lil man 2nd) they can be pubes in dank weed too coming from across the border...don't get it twisted; most people on here wish they can buy some fiya reggie for $15 a Vic

20. :confused: