Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Was born on 4:20:P isn`t that crazy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Born_4_20_1983, Apr 21, 2004.

1. y0y0 waddup people i`m matt and holy fuck i`m stoned!ok anyways i`m 21 er somethin like that don`t know it was 4:20 and you know me i celebrate 4:20 everyday;)but yo i`m out gonna go buy some seeds!

2. thats pretty sweet man!!! happy belated b-day!!

3. its not really that krazy.....i bet u share that bday with millions of other people

4. i was born at 4:10am :-/

5. When yer born 420, shoudn't you be somewhat like Obelix. You're stoned for live, don't even have to toke up or shit? How'd that be?

6. i liek how u think mr skinner...
    to bad that isnt so, but if it were to bad my b day aint on 420...
    but its all good cuz im stoned most of the time ne wasy:)

Blaze on

7. I was born 3;15pm.... too bad she couldn't hold me in for another 65mins.

8. I was born at 4:20 pm or as my birth certificate ays 16:20. Truly, i always thought it was kind of cool. :)

9. this coming from hatebreeder? irony is a funny thing.. lol, does that make sense?

10. Hey man,Thats sweet...

Guess what i have something similar,lol
    my phone number has 420 in it lol,sweet eh.al my friends just laugh.