i was bored.so i took sum pics.[kinda cool]

Discussion in 'General' started by fly society, Jun 9, 2009.

1. OMgosh i just forgot which one i use, i think i use flicking too:confused:

but everybody needs to calm the fuck down, flickin?/flippin? (yeah i definetely use flickin) is like the new peace sign, everyone who takes offense to it is a douche IMO ;)

2. Fun University?!

3. nah.....i dont have much money so i go to FCC (Fun Community College).....all i ever do is censor bull**** out

^^ see?

4. The Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com Forums

The Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com ForumsThe Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com Forums

The Artist's Corner - Grasscity.com Forums

OH and....

5. o shit we got a artist corner

n no

i wont tryna flip off grasscity

my first time flippin off a cam anyway

felt weird.

6. Lol, funny kid.

7. I have a picture myself. [​IMG]

8. settle down guys, the guy obviously - why, I don't know - likes to take random pictures. He's clearly not trying to "flip of the city"

Now, I'm not saying you'd see me flipping off the camera, but this is actually really common and to say everyone who flips of the camera is a douche is a very bold statement.

9. True, but its a generally correct statement. I mean surely you have had the picture that gets ruined because the drunk ass hat "chucks up a deuce or the middle finger" thus ruining it. I think the middle finger is a bold statement in itself.. Sure someone cuts you off while driving or is driving like an ass.. give em the finger. But taking pictures of yourself throwing the finger for no blatant reason? Now that's just plain silly.

10. I agree, it is silly. Yet, its natural for people to want to pose for pictures.. a common just so happens to be the middle finger, its not as if the intention is to say "fuck you" to the viewer, they're simply trying to pose/look cool, if that for some reason is their motive then yes, I agree, they are a douchebag.

11. This can F me all it wants ;)

12. could all u guys with supa rep hook a brotha up. ill take pics of my nuts or somethin random!? :confused:

i want little green dotsssssss ahhhhhhhhhh