I was blazed today and had this thought

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedLemons, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Why are we always so sure that the people in power are the "right" people, the lawyrs, the judges, the're all basically criminals of different level imprisoning criminals of lower levels

2. they're not

3. Who thinks they're right?

4. Yes, but isn't the war on drugs a crime? Isn't private prisons an industry? I mean how can you profit of someones enslavement :eek:

5. I think we need another george washington...

6. Its time to rise up against our corrupt government *takes shirt off* fuck the police!!

7. What we need is a more intelligent population. I feel our education system is geared towards following the masses rather than research and forming your own true opinions, ask any person on the street what we went to Iraq for, what our current national debt is, or even who the speaker of the house is and probably 7 times out of ten you will get a wrong answer.

Ask who Kim Kardashian is dating/married/divorced too, 9/10 will probably know :mad:.

8. They aren't criminal if they define the law and don't break it.

That doesn't make them moralistic or virtuous or anything, but understand that laws are manmade and only exist due to intersubjective agreement.

9. well we are the people who put them in power . . . .

10. How do we know they don't rig the vote count?

11. well thats possible

but even so we have the power to change things, we just gotta band together to make it happen

i mean all people start out the same. it's not like these corrupt politicians are a different species

society needs to change at the grassroots level first, change ourselves first, then work on changing society as a whole

it's a lot easier said than done tho lolz

12. I agree man. They did whatever they wanted to make their money and called it capitalism. Poorer people who dont have the oppurtunities would for example sell drugs...It is not different than what the big corporations are doing, just illegal. Im kinda feel stupid sometimes saying shit like this but idk it kinda feels like we are all slaves...Our life is basically chosen for us, you go to school, you get a job, get a family, and retire... The society we live in just doesnt feel natural to me, and it doesnt feel right that the most important thing in this world is money... Alot of people will disagree with me on that but its the truth, and some people dont even realize what they would do for money... And im no better, Im sitting here in my cozy room, on a laptop, watching a big screen tv... And just thinking people in africa and shit have nothing its so depressing...I know this may be a little offtrack but it isnt really if you can follow my train of thought, whiich may seem a little wonky cause im sick and high and shit. They say that we liive in free countries because we get to choose froma handful of candidates on who will make all the rules...We dont get a real say in anything we just get to choose who will be making often unfair choices made to benefit the upperclass... The way the world runs is sickening to me sometimes, and if i was at all equipped to do so, i would leave and just be with nature, however I am stuck in my ways and would die shockingly quickly

Sorry for rant

13. Thats what this occupy stuff is all about but the govt just shuts them the fuck down...They dont like to listen to the people, because they think they are above us

14. We need a better-informed and more involved public. If politicians are doing things we don't like, we have the power to get rid of them. That's the point of a representative democracy.
    Imagine if we had a fully informed public and 100% participation in every election.

15. The posts in this thread are proof there is some hope for the human race.

16. You would have to be.

Otherwise you'll go mad.

17. i think one way to make them listen if is we get some one to hack the shit out of all their stuff for months and months until they give in or some plan like that, cause they cant really do anything without their cmptr infrastructure

18. If someone tried this they would call you a terrorist and put you in prison for the rest of your life