I was basically just laid off.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pinkchu, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Smokin Tokes, I am willing to bet you are male!

It doesn't help that it's not the ideal time of the month for me vs smoking weed cant be the best idea right now

During that "less than ideal time of the month", a good toke is most definitely the right thing to do! And she said she has cannabis, so it is money already spent! Toking it now makes her feel better!

Joining "Occupy" may be interesting/ fun, but it won't pay her bills and rent!

2. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Smokin Tokes, I am willing to bet you are male!

It doesn't help that it's not the ideal time of the month for me vs smoking weed cant be the best idea right now

During that "less than ideal time of the month", a good toke is most definitely the right thing to do! And she said she has cannabis, so it is money already spent! Toking it now makes her feel better!

Joining "Occupy" may be interesting/ fun, but it won't pay her bills and rent![/quote]

Hey if you got the money for it, but personally if she needs money from the govt then it might not be the best use of money. Weed is a luxury.

3. Mush, she HAS the pot! No money, governmental or otherwise, is being spent! Let the girl get high while she can!

4. Don't join Occupy if you're serious about getting a job...

5. I was in a similar position as OP 2 months ago. Here's how I've begun to pick myself back up:

-Stop smoking tomorrow. You need to be able to pass a drug test, and you will be more motivated to find work if you know that you'll be able to smoke once you get a job.

-Apply EVERYWHERE. You can always start somewhere and then quit if you find something better.

-If you can find one, go to a job fair. That's how I found my job.

My mom always tells me: "Don't get down on yourself for not having a job--this country's in a fucking recession!!"

6. #26 TokeTaker420, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011

No. Don't join the Occupy movements. They are fuckin retarded and are going to accomplish absolutely Nothing. Have fun protesting things in a world where you're fighting for things that will NEVER change, at least not until we are the politicians.

So retarded. Have fun being part of the 99%, I'll live comfortably as a part of that 1%.