Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was always thinking I needed a Tbreak...what I need was a vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Wow just got it today for $150.00 open box sale
    i have been using my MFLB for about 6 months and it was alright....
    this thing blew me away....haven't felt like that in two years.

Its not the Extream Q its the one without the Q

don't worry about it Im still pretty baked and don't know how to spell all that well in the first place.

I was just zoo excited about it I had to tell someone soooo...Hey!

Attached Files:

2. nice, i got the extreme q and it was the best investment ever. watch out tho, vaping will make your tolerance skyrocket, but it will get rid of all the bad side effects from smoking.

3. So is it leaps and bounds above the MFLB? I was thinking of getting one of those because of the portability and ease of use, so is this kind way stronger?

4. 150$ i could have gotten a blemished SSV. 100% clear vapor path. But thats cool too

5. #5 Fredbear, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Yeah on the same amount of bud I would put into a trench I can get 4 really good hits BIG ones.
    But ya cant beat the box, as you cant take the X with you everywhere..... and I do..

Get the MFLB

wait thats not true I just cleaned everything up and I smoked more then I thought tonight
    but boy did I get high1