I was almost killed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Emcee giraffe, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Bombing a steep hill om my board.got the wobbles super bad but rode them out.im lucky to be blades sh alive.any blades sjare your gnar crashes. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRpSi8HE3Q&sns=em]‪young giraffe gets hit by a car‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Haha damn, you almost got wrecked by not one but two cars!

3. I expected to see an actual giraffe get hit by a car. Anybody else or am I just stupid?

4. dam man, you lucked the fuck out.

5. haha damn did that blue car hit you?

6. Oh I know man I jumped off at the end cause I felt my board being sucked under that car,ha honestly the first thing that went through my mind after that was "damn I hope I didnt damGe that whip"

7. Worst one I had was coming back down a 10ft half pipe a friend had built. Rolled in on one side, did my thing but lost it on the landing. A nail had worked its way out just a little, and I ended up catching my elbow on the head of it when sliding down the pipe. Ended up ripping skin, blood everywhere. Hell thats been about twenty years ago down and I still have a pretty noticeable scar.

8. That second car was sick as hell

9. lol "get your phone down, get your phone down!!"

10. They actially drove off and went to homies house.didnt even seethe aftermath

11. Glad to see ya made it man, that was damn close.

12. I would get run over skating to get close to that mad car aswell.

13. Fuck speed wobble and fuck rocks.
    I gave up on longboarding and went back to biking, sure is a lot more mobile and versatile.

14. Holy shit close call dude, wear a helmet!

15. Yeah were the fuck is the giraffe?? :confused:

16. holy shit dude lol

17. did the ppl get out of the car all pissed off?

18. You lucked out.

19. shit man that was a close call!!

20. They filmed it tho?