I Want..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronBong, May 28, 2013.

1. Buddhism says don't want and you'll be happy. So I don't want anything unrealistic.

2. of course!!! hahaha

3. I want a community. One that is online. Where I can talk about MJ and other topics freely. Where I can make real connections.

Oh wait... :smoke:

4. From the ingenious words of one of my favorite artists, Gillian Welch:

"I want to do right, but not right now."

5. Woot! This is the attitude. It's nice to know what you want but it's better to focus on what you have.

So I'm coolin. I'm forced into coolin since im knocked but up im glad you're coolin as well.

It's a good place to be. Your life doesn't need to be engulfed in that sadness like it was before. Leave that in the past. Its an every day choice to be happy so don't get discouraged if you have a bad day. Just try to remember how good it feels to be present.

6. Pretty much.

7. someone i can feel secure and comfortable around who enriches my life and is great in the sack

8. I second this motion. 
    +someone I can spend hours talking with, holding hands with, playing in the rain with.
    Someone who knows when I need a hug by the look on my face and doesn't try to "fix" my problems, just offers support when I need to rant and rave.

9. I just want this girl who seemingly is the perfect match for me to finally pull thru and just come fucking hangout with me like she has said she's going to for weeks. Shes dtf and caught feelings and I dont understand what the barrier is at this point and im tired of waiting. I said everything that can be said to mitigate this. I dont want to let her go bc I have a strong feeling I need to be with her but if it was any other girl I would have told them to fuck off weeks/months ago. She's bread n I'm butter and I've been trying to make this dank toast and im starving

10. Motherfucking cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes in DC.

11. Cupcakes for sure. I had a big ass ice cream last night, fuck it I wanted sugar haha

I want to be at the beach!!!!

12. I got twizzlers and sour gummy worms last night but I fucked up and got the peel away twizzlers which taste nothing like regular twizzlers so I gave them away. Then my son ate my whole damn bag of gummies when I was making him a bottle. I was shocked lol. Total fail.

13. I ate an entire pack of mini cupcakes last night. I told my kids the dog must have ate them. Now I'm going after their ice pops.

14. I want some chinese food or spaghetti

15. Chill out, girl. You gotta keep that girlish figure.

16. Sigh. I love Chinese food but I don't eat it because I'm afraid it's all cat. I'll eat the shrimp though. Can't fool me on shrimp.

17. Chill out, girl. You gotta keep that girlish figure.
    </blockquote>
    Whatever she's doing is definitely working

18. To each his own.

19. Haha :D I do nothing! I don't know how I'm not a flab of nastiness.

20. I want my fucking maypo bitch.