Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want your opinion..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisPaul, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I was recently laid off my job but my boss said I should be able to get a job when the new location opens which is today Im pretty sure but he didn't call me or anything yet. Anyways I have no income and like 30 bucks in the bank. I have like .7 left of some dank and thats most likely going to last me today. I was wondering if I should try and make that last till Friday which is almost impossible or just smoke it whenever I please. But the problem is getting money in the future. Im looking for jobs but its hard to find one.. I think I might sell some stuff on ebay but I'm not sure. So my question is, if you were in this situation what would you do? Save the dumbass answers for someother thread.

2. Call your boss at former work. Then smoke it all up.

3. smoke it when you want, and once you're out, look for a job

4. I've been looking for a job, while smoking lol. And its not looking too good.

5. There is always fast food, as a last resort.

6. But that still takes a while to get a job, I wish I could find a job I could start this week or weekend.

7. Smoking it now or not smoking it now will honestly make very little difference in the long run. Your main concern is getting work, or some form of income.

I would suggest you phone your former boss and remind him that you are available to work. He might have forgotten about you and could be thinking of placing someone else there. So I wouldn't delay with that.

If that fails, spend $20 on finding new work and keep the $10 for that "just in case" moments.

I can't really think of anything else :(

8. Well if you need fast money then sell some stuff on Craigslist. Other than that you gotta start looking for a job if you want money for chronic.

9. if i were you i would be calling everywhere. and be mowing grass, odd jobs etc. in the meantime the weed wont matter. what matters is the income O_O

10. wait a little while then smoke it you never know

11. Anyone on this thread ever get a job from online? Whenever I fill out apps online I never get a call back.

12. Post a solid resume on careerbuilder, monster etc...then call your old Boss and let him know you want to work asap. Then smoke your .7 and enjoy it because you shouldn't be spending any more flow on herb until you have the job sitch locked down for sure. Weed should be a reward to yourself after you have all other priorities taken care of. Much more enjoyable that way...

13. Id sure as hell keep that money for safety. As much as i hate to suggest this, i think you should try and stretch out the use of that bud cause who knows when you could pick up again

14. Definitely call the old boss and politely ask he may have forgotten or assumed you got another job if it's been a little while. You can try to sell stuuf but that will just be chump change unless you got some high ticket items- but remember you Never get what you think the stuff is worth so make sure it's stuff you really don't want (especially if it's for weed money) and even that may take a week or 2. Also as some one else sugested check around if neighbors need any yard work or garage clean ups - even one time things to help you along. If you apply on-line someplace also call the place too and let them know- kind of puts you name it their mind. If you can work overnight shifts try grocery stores - they are almost always looking for that- it's not pretty but it's work and they usually don't care about long hair or tatoos (don't know if that applys in your case). good luck

15. Quick fix see how much you would get for selling plasma.. Around here it is $65 for a first visit.. Will at least get you through the week..

Smoke the bud tonight and don't buy until you know you won't have to worry about a drug test and if it opened up today I would go see your boss in person.. Once he sees you he will more than likely remember and probably just offer up your old job.. Just go soon and ask for an application and to speak with your old boss..

:smoke:

16. If you have a lawn mower try mowing lawns for the time being. You'll make decent bank. And mowing the lawn is so awesome while high and listening to music. Also if you own a pressure washer learn how to use it and go wash the green algea from peoples shingles or their driveway. That pays a good amount too

17. Sell your little friends ;] If you can in your area, its good money. Im pretty sure you can also go everyother day. Look around for one, doesnt hurt just have to be drug free =(

18. Check the "gigs" section of craigslist, alot of people post jobs that last like a day or couple days, jobs like waving one of those signs around by an interstate exit, or see if you have any temporary labor places, (near me its called LaborReady)..

if i were in your position i'd smoke that .7 tonight, then go on a week long tolerance break, and do the stuff in the paragraph above,

if your really fast at typing just do online stuff (amazon mechanical turk for example) and make a little bit of cash, you do actually make money but i'd rather gouge my eyes out then do it all day every day

or you could get your dealer to front you an O and then get a scale and some sanwhich baggies...

19. smoke smoke ur bud like u normally would then just take a T break until u get a job.

20. My boss just called and said I might need you a couple days a week so why don't you come in today before 9, this is while I was blazed off my ass smoking a bowl. I don't know whether to even go cause this guy is a dumbass and keeps hiring me and firing me, its pissing me off but I have no other source of income.