I want your opinion!

Discussion in 'General' started by HoneyDutch09, May 31, 2010.

1. Do you prefer to smoke during the daytime or night? Personally, I like to smoke during the day but I always feel so tired and heavy afterwards. So I just smoke at night to "wind down" and help me relax and sleep (I think I have bad anxiety).

Im asking this because I am bored and want to set up my vape but know that I'll be feeling heavy and tired at work XD

So, what do YOU prefer? Day or night OR Day N' Nite? :smoking:

2. The day of course. Theres something magical when smoking a blunt with your friends or girl watching a sunset. Alawayz brings a tear to my eye.

3. #3 Royksopp, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvbrY_ec60]YouTube - Kid Cudi - Day n Night Lyrics ! (Original)[/ame]

day n night!!!!!

I really don't care but nothing beats smoking on a cool/cold winter night :)

But smoking while the sun is setting by the beach is pretty awesome too. Haha. I prefer cold nights but days are cool too.

4. for some reason, I hate getting stoned during the day.

5. I couldn't agree with you more! Too bad I live in FL....atleast the beach is chill. I've chilled on the beach one night AFTER the sunset (traffic is a bitch 24/7 at Clearwater, I was bummed) and it was soso nice. Jack Daniels completed that night for me ;]

6. Smoke two joints in the morning, smoke two joints at night. Smoke two joints in the afternoon, makes me feel alright. ;)

Any time of the day is awesome, but I happen to love watching sunsets when I'm high as fuck.

Take er easy :smoking:

7. i love wake'n'bakes outside on a beautiful summer morning. but id be out of it for the rest of the day which i dont exactly enjoy. so i prefer anytime after work or just simply at night.

8. used to smoke all day and night. now i just smoke at nights - i much prefer it that way. i feel too.... just... off, if i smoke during the day - and if i wake n bake, i'm stuck in that "just woke up" feeling all day. also, once i start smoking, i needa keep smoking until i go to bed.

9. i like smoking weed

10. #11 HoneyDutch09, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    I said FUCK IT. My friend at work told me the manager wasn't going to be there today so I pullet out my vape and had a good session :smoking:

And thank you for your opinion, everybody :)

11. i prefer the day, im more awake and am not tired at all, can just chill outside when its all nice out, skate or whatever. At night I get mad tired and end up falling asleep half way to peaking, and that isn't fun

12. Both and I get sleepy no matter what time it is

13. Im a Day n Night toker but i mean id preffer to toke durin the day theres jus more to watch in the sunlight lol:smoking:

14. Word dude :smoking:

15. Definitely the evenings for me. The daytime is for getting stuff done, the evening is the time to chill out and smoke a few. Of course, those days when you just smoke from day through to night is nice, but we can't have everything all the time.

16. sunset/sunrise, i mean its like day mixed with night and its cool to watch the transition stoned. coming down from a trip watching the sunrise on the beach is one of the most amazing times ive had

17. If I have nothing important to do and I have someone to smoke with Im down for smoking during the day and honestly, I like the feeling better. Seeing and feeling the sun just brightens my day when im high, and if theyres music too. hands down.

But I like smoking at night too either with or without anyone because it feels like whatever Im going to do is more epic (watch a movie, play a video game, tv, music etc..) But the only problem is, at night when I smoke I get severe munchies which then leads to laziness and eventually passing out.

I vote for the day. You should make this a poll.

18. I almost always smoke at night..

I'll think about smoking during the day but it just never sounds very appealing

19. wake n bakes are all right ;_
    before bed is ficking awesome :D