Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want your knowledge on marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IAmOz, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Any and all of it. I love it and I desire more knowledge.

2. #2 Wykyd_Green, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    The plant can save the world..

Fuel, Food, Textiles, Medicine, and Inspiration.

3. Fuel? Enlighten me

4. Henry Ford made fuel from hemp (in 1908), which can completely replace diesel. Soon after, the government suppressed his hemp car and it doesn't seem to have been around lately. (from my understanding from all of the site's I viewed on him)

5. Feels good in my brain

6. #8 Marrijane420, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    Just off the dome but uhh here goes

It's perhaps the wonder drug of all time, with its properties helping over 200 ailments with minimal adverse effects. If cannabis was legal, pharmaceutical companies would become very fragile. How could one make money on a medicine you can grow yourself.

The male variety of the cannabis plant, hemp is used for thousands of intriguing purposes, ranging from houses to fuel. Hemp seeds also contain essential amino and fatty acids required to maintain good health.

Hemp use as a cheap paper and textile replacement would leave multi billion dollar industries such as the timber industry, and several other corporations broke.

THC has an astronomical toxicity level, and one could not possibly have an overdose on THC. It has also been discovered that tetrahydrocannibinol is neuroprotective and has anti oxidant properties.

CBD or cannabidiol has been shown to have anti spasmodic effects and is medically prescribed for patients with epilepsy and MS.

Weed, being an illegal drug not only runs the risk of being incarcerated but also the risk of having a enjoyable, safe and mind expanding experience which the government considers "bad"

That's off my head.. and I'm a bit stoned, I could go on but uhh the bowls callin :smoke:

7. Where to start. Well smoking is something I would never have thought I would like, but I did. Smoking allows me to release. I find my favorite way to smoke is with a bong. In a circle with 3 or more. Social smoking ia a better high then smoking by yourself. I love glass pieces, but if you buy get a triple blown piece. They will not break as easy. When it comes to marijuana don't cheap out. You will regret it and now your out of cash. Now you want knowledge. Growing is one thing im learning about. Smoking id like to think I learned from one great smoker. He thought me as much as he learned in 10 years in about an month and a half. I would say find smoked and light up with him. College is a great place to find smokers and learn. I smoked with about 400 different people in less than a year. You find that most people starting out think rolling is the greatest thing under the sun. I wont lie I got free weed just by roll a kid a j before class. Also this will get you more knowledge, because everyone knows something you don't. I love to blow peoples minds with clear rolling papers and I find them to be easier. That's what I learned on. Please fire questions at me ill try and answer them.

8. the more you smoke the more you learn and become interested...check out some research papers on pubmed, lots of good info on there.

9. Smokers yes.
    Learning yes.
    Learning from said smokers?
    hm...maybe how to smoke...most claims to knowledge about weed beyond that, are people talking very much, about very little.
    Just IMO.

10. agree with both lol....college brought me weed haha